The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don’t know. I’ve never felt the need to measure it, now where do I keep that yardstick.
We all know that the only reason why you started this poll is probably to show off since you levelled it off at your own size.
it's like an IQ chart that stops at 120
Original post by Lilligant22
We all know that the only reason why you started this poll is probably to show off since you levelled it off at your own size.

actually i started this because i found out my country has the biggest average in europe so i have rights :P
(edited 5 years ago)
Interesting that 100% of users who've voted so far claim 6" or more and in a study of 15,500 men only 15% of men were that size or bigger......

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.13010

I think the moral of this journal club is "men lie"

(average was just over 5" ladies & gents)
Original post by Apachecow
Interesting that 100% of users who've voted so far claim 6" or more and in a study of 15,500 men only 15% of men were that size or bigger......

Partly that but I think you miss the part where men who are lower than x amount in p size decide not to vote.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
4 inch
I voted 6.5 but it's more like 6 3/4. I think the poll should have more options though, the folks with 8 or 9 inch penises probably don't want to be lumped with the 7 inchers.

Original post by Apachecow

What would be the point in lying on an anonymous poll where nobody knows who voted :rofl:
Original post by ···
Partly that but I think you miss the part where men who are lower than x amount in p size decide not to vote.

And people not in possession of an appendage vote for the bants
4inch
7.25, rounded to a sensible decimal place (so I like the options).

Is there a 'standard' penis size measurement method? Top, bottom, side...?
Hi I have big willy subscribe for fortnite vbucks hack 2019 700 IQ hack
Original post by CoolCavy
And people not in possession of an appendage vote for the bants

:O how dare you
Does the chicks prefer it long and slim or more like fat and short?
Anyone who brags about their penis size has a small penis, that's just international law of the internet
Original post by Anonymous

Is there a 'standard' penis size measurement method? Top, bottom, side...?

yes
"Flaccid or erect length was measured from the root (pubo‐penile junction) of the penis to the tip of the glans (meatus) on the dorsal surface, where the pre‐pubic fat pad was pushed to the bone."
I think many of you are holding the ruler the wrong way around. 7.25 is in the 99th percentile.

Don't believe the data, sorry.
Reply 18
I have 9 inch do I consider having big one or it's just common thing
Original post by Hiyaola6
Does the chicks prefer it long and slim or more like fat and short?

Fat n short

Latest