username3044948
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I just can’t seem to be motivated or bothered to work for mocks. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I burnt myself out last year, but like after mocks I’ll have to get on the grind because they’ll show how little I know l. Any advice
Crow_M
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Personally, I wouldn't wait for the motivation to come to you. Sit down and start to revise, the more you let work pile up the worse it'll be for you! Remember why you picked your subjects and where you want to be after doing A Levels.
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't worry too much about your mock performance; just make sure that you start studying hard from now.

You don't want to look back in future and think 'I wish I tried harder'. If you're behind with the content, then dedicate as much time as you can to studying- almost all of your day. It may seem like a hard commitment, but these exam results will be with you for the rest of your life, so make yourself proud
username3044948
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Crow_M)
Personally, I wouldn't wait for the motivation to come to you. Sit down and start to revise, the more you let work pile up the worse it'll be for you! Remember why you picked your subjects and where you want to be after doing A Levels.
(Original post by Infinite Series)
Don't worry too much about your mock performance; just make sure that you start studying hard from now.

You don't want to look back in future and think 'I wish I tried harder'. If you're behind with the content, then dedicate as much time as you can to studying- almost all of your day. It may seem like a hard commitment, but these exam results will be with you for the rest of your life, so make yourself proud
I need to get A*AA to do medicine but I’m just not feeling the vibe idk what’s wrong I think I need a slap into reality and mocks will be it
cassywalker
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i feel you on a spiritual level. same i can so relate
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lightbulb22)
I need to get A*AA to do medicine but I’m just not feeling the vibe idk what’s wrong I think I need a slap into reality and mocks will be it
Don't excuse laziness by saying that you're not feeling motivated- have the mindset that you only have one chance to prove yourself in these exams, so don't blow it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (71)
67.62%
I don't have everything I need (34)
32.38%

Watched Threads