The Student Room Group

Pregnant goat dies after being gang-raped by eight men in India

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It’s sick
Why is the fact the goat was pregnant significant? Maybe I am being extremely SJW here, but I think raping all goats is wrong.
Reply 3
Original post by Notoriety
Why is the fact the goat was pregnant significant? Maybe I am being extremely SJW here, but I think raping all goats is wrong.

I think the significance may be that essentially more than one life was lost. I do agree, however, raping all goats, and in fact all rape, is wrong.
Original post by RichPiana
I think the significance may be that essentially more than one life was lost. I do agree, however, raping all goats, and in fact all rape, is wrong.

Do you really count the lives of goats, who are essentially commodities? Anyway, its inclusion seemed odd to me.

It is not rape, though, because they're animals. It's bestiality. I let the "gang-raped" slide, just because there is no easy alternative. "Group-sexed" sounds strained. And "8 men ****ed a goat" a bit direct.
Reply 5
gross. but I hope y'all realise that the meat that sits on our supermarket shelves have been equally violated
Sickening.
Reply 7
It’s absolutely disgusting. F*cking filthy.
What the ****...

People are so sick. Thank god I dont live in India!
Do you really count the lives of goats, who are essentially commodities? Anyway, its inclusion seemed odd to me.

It is not rape, though, because they're animals. It's bestiality. I let the "gang-raped" slide, just because there is no easy alternative. "Group-sexed" sounds strained. And "8 men ****ed a goat" a bit direct.

It’s not super relevant to the story, it just makes it a little bit more emotional. It’s like the raping of a pregnant woman might be seen as extra horrible, although obviously it’s disgusting in any case.
Reply 10

The baby goat that died was lucky though .
Pretty much no animal born in a country has a life that isn’t cruel and that includes the pets .
TESTIFY :soap:

Hi dmr :wavey:

I'm going to say that you not understanding this is a good sign about you as a person. Keep it up... or down, I guess.
That is really baaaaaaaad.

The world has always been this ****ed up. It's just now, because of the internet, it's easier to find out.

Original post by moggis
The baby goat that died was lucky though .
Pretty much no animal born in a country has a life that isn’t cruel and that includes the pets .

Please, please don't let this degenerate into a goat-abortion thread

OMG!! I thought this was a troll thread when I clicked, know I wish it was. These people are pure evil :mad: #justiceforgoat
People can be so sick these days. How the f can they have sex with a goat?
Disgusted but not surprised 🀠 This isn’t the first case of β€œgoat-rape”, and it will be far from the last.
I'm sure they'll be welcomed into Britain with open arms, because we're all the same.
it is not for us as the former colonial oppressors to judge the behavior of these people.

Quick Reply

Latest