Pregnant goat dies after being gang-raped by eight men in India Watch

MartinF98
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by muthalganesan18)
1) Yes they do. There were riots a few weeks back. Malays are socioeconomically poorer than Indians/Chinese, so they get racist affirmative action quotas but this mainly attacks Indians.

2) It matters because they printed it to attack Indians.
Technically white Americans are poorer than Indian and Chinese Americans, but that doesn’t mean they’re some sort of backwards group. Malays are the indigenous people of Malaysia anyway, so it makes for them to have affirmative action programs to ensure that they are repsented well in their own country.
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MartinF98)
Technically white Americans are poorer than Indian and Chinese Americans, but that doesn’t mean they’re some sort of backwards group. Malays are the indigenous people of Malaysia anyway, so it makes for them to have affirmative action programs to ensure that they are repsented well in their own country.
Malays are poor despite the affirmative action. They use Islamic Nationalism to forward their politics and discriminate against the Chinese and Indians; the Chinese can afford to build private education facilities due to their population strength and economic strength, but Indians usually don't have the numbers and economic strength to make an impact so are more discriminated.
MartinF98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Malays are poor despite the affirmative action. They use Islamic Nationalism to forward their politics and discriminate against the Chinese and Indians; the Chinese can afford to build private education facilities due to their population strength and economic strength, but Indians usually don't have the numbers and economic strength to make an impact so are more discriminated.
Why don’t they move to India then? Surely if they are being discriminated against so much the6 would be leaving.
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why don’t they move to India then? Surely if they are being discriminated against so much the6 would be leaving.
Indians are still wealthier than the Malays. Most of them emigrate to Singapore or the West actually once they've gotten an education.
MartinF98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Indians are still wealthier than the Malays. Most of them emigrate to Singapore or the West actually once they've gotten an education.
Good. It’s nice that they’re successful but Malaysia should be for the Malays, India for the Indians, and Britain for the British. Every country should be dominated by its indigenous people and should preserve its culture
MinatoNamikaze
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Such hooligans are everywhere in the world it's just that this story got highlighted.
Don't make assumptions about Indians based on this news. India is a beautiful country with the most respecting morals and culture. Sometimes, if you can...look at the good side of things instead.
MartinF98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't see why the Malays should exist. But I agree that Europe should be for the Europeans and that Europeans should be able to live in teir own culture. I'd like to see you take back all of the Americans tho
I doubt that will be possible since many of them have multiple ethnic backgrounds from across Europe and beyond. And also they were the ones who built America and the ideals that they live on today. Of course I’d like to see Native Americans get more rights, and more land free of European intervention but even most of them now have some European heritage along with their Native American heritage. Also, I’m not saying that England should be 100% English, I’m just saying that it should be predominantly English. In many English cities that is no longer the case and they no longer feel English. I’d like to see a radical reduction in immigration to the Uk, rather than forcing minorities out.

Also, Malays have the right to exist, as does every ethnic group. They deserve to be the predominant population in their ethnic homeland, Malaysia and Indonesia. As do Indians have the right to be predominant in India, and even within India the different ethnicities should be predominant in each of their regional homelands.
Last edited by MartinF98; 1 month ago
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I doubt that will be possible since many of them have multiple ethnic backgrounds from across Europe and beyond. And also they were the ones who built America and the ideals that they live on today. Of course I’d like to see Native Americans get more rights, and more land free of European intervention but even most of them now have some European heritage along with their Native American heritage. Also, I’m not saying that England should be 100% English, I’m just saying that it should be predominantly English. In many English cities that is no longer the case and they no longer feel English. I’d like to see a radical reduction in immigration to the Uk, rather than forcing minorities out.

Also, Malays have the right to exist, as does every ethnic group. They deserve to be the predominant population in their ethnic homeland, Malaysia and Indonesia. As do Indians have the right to be predominant in India, and even within India the different ethnicities should be predominant in each of their regional homelands.
Technically a similar thing happened in India. South Indians used to live in the region of Pakistan (Indus Valley Civilisation) before fleeing downwards due to drought, then this Caucaus community moved south and intermixed with the South Indians to produce light skinned North Indians (note that the original South Indians were already a mixture of Iranians and Aboriginals (e.g. Australian)). These new North Indians settled somewhere in modern-day North India. Some aboriginals still exist in India I think as uncontacted tribes. It would be ridiculous for the Pakistanis to leave Pakistan as they have no where to go.
Last edited by muthalganesan18; 1 month ago
apricotkanken
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
absolutely disgusting, but ive heard so many animal sexual abuse stories from india that im not surprised. Yet still the thought makes me gag every time
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MinatoNamikaze
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Technically a similar thing happened in India. South Indians used to live in the region of Pakistan (Indus Valley Civilisation) before fleeing downwards due to drought, then this Caucaus community moved south and intermixed with the South Indians to produce light skinned North Indians (note that the original South Indians were already a mixture of Iranians and Aboriginals (e.g. Australian)). These new North Indians settled somewhere in modern-day North India. Some aboriginals still exist in India I think as uncontacted tribes. It would be ridiculous for the Pakistanis to leave Pakistan as they have no where to go.
Ur theory, sorry to say is incorrect and totally irrelevant.
apricotkanken
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't see why the Malays should exist. But I agree that Europe should be for the Europeans and that Europeans should be able to live in teir own culture. I'd like to see you take back all of the Americans tho
What do u mean “ I don’t see why Malays should exist” ? I rlly hope u mean something other than what I’m thinking bc ur just messed up then
jeffthebadman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
https://www.nst.com.my/world/2018/07...ight-men-india

What is the world coming to?
We live in a society.
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by apricotkanken)
What do u mean “ I don’t see why Malays should exist” ? I rlly hope u mean something other than what I’m thinking bc ur just messed up then
I'm Islamophobic. I'm quite about about this, in both real life and on here.
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MinatoNamikaze)
Ur theory, sorry to say is incorrect and totally irrelevant.
You remind me of every Pakistani trying to fight Islamophobia. You need to do some education and read up some scientific journals on the topic.
apricotkanken
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm Islamophobic. I'm quite about about this, in both real life and on here.
Didn’t know u had no respect for an entire indigenous race shame on u and shame on u for not understanding a religion before being judgmental of it, people like u is why the world is messed up
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by apricotkanken)
Didn’t know u had no respect for an entire indigenous race shame on u and shame on u for not understanding a religion before being judgmental of it, people like u is why the world is messed up
You do realise how common Isalmophobia is? It polls around 50% for YOUTH in the UK, let alone for older generations, and Hindu Nationalism in India is at its highest since independence.
MinatoNamikaze
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You do realise how common Isalmophobia is? It polls around 50% for YOUTH in the UK, let alone for older generations, and Hindu Nationalism in India is at its highest since independence.
let me give you some science:
The skin colour of people is relative to the climate where they have been living for generations, due to changes in the DNA. (e.g. colour of south Indians is darkish in general due to being closer to the Equator, whereas north Indians are a bit way up. Assuming u are able to follow, this reasoning is observable for any ethnicity. Just a matter of climate's impact on generations.)
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sounds like a decent initiation rite tbqh
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MinatoNamikaze)
let me give you some science:
The skin colour of people is relative to the climate where they have been living for generations, due to changes in the DNA. (e.g. colour of south Indians is darkish in general due to being closer to the Equator, whereas north Indians are a bit way up. Assuming u are able to follow, this reasoning is observable for any ethnicity. Just a matter of climate's impact on generations.)
Do you have any knowledge of the history of South Asia? As I said, education and fighting Islamophobia don't seem to go hand in hand.
muthalganesan18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
sounds like a decent initiation rite tbqh
Imagine ****ing a pig in a Muslim country.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
11.9%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.05%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.12%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.55%
No (252)
71.39%

Watched Threads