Pregnant goat dies after being gang-raped by eight men in India Watch

MinatoNamikaze
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by muthalganesan18)
Do you have any knowledge of the history of South Asia? As I said, education and fighting Islamophobia don't seem to go hand in hand.
Big OOF to you, may you remain happy upholding ur faulty theories online.
we knnow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
https://www.nst.com.my/world/2018/07...ight-men-india

What is the world coming to?
its india im not suprised
MinatoNamikaze
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by muthalganesan18)
Do you spend your spare time among the tin foil hat society?
OOF ur so toxic smh -_-
apricotkanken
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
To all the bunch that are islamophobic, ur media is so controlled, biased and ill informed that they brain wash u to their likings. Ladies and gents THAT is how they turn nations against certain groups/minorities. If y’all had some senses, u would know that getting ur information from only one source is bats*** stupid. If you really want to understand a religion, read their BOOKS. I suggest all u brainwashed idiots read the Qur’an and learn how this book has always been ahead of its time.

Holding an entire population of people accountable for the actions of a few people is irrational and extremely discriminating. There are over 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, making up 24% of the world’s population. Do people realise how big that number is and if they used their brains to understand that if almost 2 billion people in the world who are Muslims are terrorists, then who would survive??

Ever think how the Middle East (predominantly muslim), is where most of the people are dying. And more recently, since the past few months what China has been doing to the Ughyurs there?? And there is NO MEDIA COVERAGE on that even though a genocide is taking place right now. Yet people still talk about the Jews genocide even now... Even Muslims in India (who have been living there from the start along with other religions) are getting discriminated....

This is why people like u make me feel disgusted. You’re all hypocrites and so lazy. So so lazy to do ur OWN research in order to answer ur questions. Or how about talk to those who converted, or are already Muslims.

In the world where we live right now, Muslims are suffering the MOST. Zionists groups from Israel and America hold hands and merrily go around bombing these countries.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by apricotkanken; 4 weeks ago
QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tawheed)
Can a goat consent?
I answered your questions, so you need to answer mine before we proceed. This isn't an interrogation.

(TBH, I have a feeling that you're going to ignore them, as you so often do with questions of that nature)
Noober112
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I guess they were all feeling really horny that day
or else this was just a baaad idea on someone's part.
crimsonenrage
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by apricotkanken)
To all the bunch that are islamophobic, ur media is so controlled, biased and ill informed that they brain wash u to their likings. Ladies and gents THAT is how they turn nations against certain groups/minorities. If y’all had some senses, u would know that getting ur information from only one source is bats*** stupid. If you really want to understand a religion, read their BOOKS. I suggest all u brainwashed idiots read the Qur’an and learn how this book has always been ahead of its time.

Holding an entire population of people accountable for the actions of a few people is irrational and extremely discriminating. There are over 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, making up 24% of the world’s population. Do people realise how big that number is and if they used their brains to understand that if almost 2 billion people in the world who are Muslims are terrorists, then who would survive??

Ever think how the Middle East (predominantly muslim), is where most of the people are dying. And more recently, since the past few months what China has been doing to the Ughyurs there?? And there is NO MEDIA COVERAGE on that even though a genocide is taking place right now. Yet people still talk about the Jews genocide even now... Even Muslims in India (who have been living there from the start along with other religions) are getting discriminated....

This is why people like u make me feel disgusted. You’re all hypocrites and so lazy. So so lazy to do ur OWN research in order to answer ur questions. Or how about talk to those who converted, or are already Muslims.

In the world where we live right now, Muslims are suffering the MOST. Zionists groups from Israel and America hold hands and merrily go around bombing these countries.
Exactly! People really need to hear this! A lot of Muslims are too scared to even state their religion because of the fear of Islamaphobia.
Growing up and being called a terrorist seriously sucks big time, and people take it as a joke.
Muslims are just as human as anyone else - Christians, Jews, Buddhists, people with no religious beliefs and so on. They shouldn't use Muslims as a scapegoat and kill them - heck, babies are dying and what did they even do?!
It is so upsetting and frustrating that people are so ignorant that they belief all the fake news the media brings.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you don't think the goat deserved it then you're racist.
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tawheed)
Can a goat consent?
I answered your questions, so you need to answer mine before we proceed. This isn't an interrogation.

(TBH, I have a feeling that you're going to ignore them, as you so often do with questions of that nature)
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
getting ur information from only one source is bats*** stupid.
I suggest all u brainwashed idiots read the Qur’an
Irony overload detected.

what China has been doing to the Ughyurs there?? And there is NO MEDIA COVERAGE on that even
Really? Just try Googling "China Muslims". There are daily reports in mainstream media.

Most of the death and destruction is caused by other Muslims (and the Russians) - not that it makes it any less unacceptable, just disproves your "hur dur west bad, Muslims good" trope.
AspiringAccount
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
https://www.nst.com.my/world/2018/07...ight-men-india

What is the world coming to?
Beheadings anyone?
AspiringAccount
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by QE2)
Irony overload detected.

Really? Just try Googling "China Muslims". There are daily reports in mainstream media.

Most of the death and destruction is caused by other Muslims (and the Russians) - not that it makes it any less unacceptable, just disproves your "hur dur west bad, Muslims good" trope.
Ok...
Sarah sahara
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know that its terrble for the poor goat but I think the bigger problem is that people would actually do that! Have sex with a goat! That is the main problem. Goats die all the time in slaughter houses and its very sad. But the fact that a human is actually this mentally unhealthy is terrifying
apricotkanken
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by QE2)
Irony overload detected.

reading daily reports online is different from watching it on tv, the impact is a lot more different. Never said "west bad muslim good". I'm serving you the facts on the plate. All the destruction is being caused by TERRORISTS, them being muslim or not doesn't change who they are so it has nothing to do with religion. You are shallow and live in a bubble honey.
Truths
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
you never mentioned factory farming...

you said 'the meat you find on your supermarket shelves' - which is not exclusively the same, and includes a range from more humane to less so..
and where do you think it comes from?...
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sarah sahara)
I know that its terrble for the poor goat but I think the bigger problem is that people would actually do that! Have sex with a goat! That is the main problem. Goats die all the time in slaughter houses and its very sad. But the fact that a human is actually this mentally unhealthy is terrifying
Its not just that. Of course we have our own animal abusers here but it says something about the community in general where one guy managed to find 7 mates to plough the goat with him.

Now that's a rape culture.
moggis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you have to spend a lot of time with foreplay with a goat I wonder ?
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
reading daily reports online is different from watching it on tv, the impact is a lot more different.
You said the plight of Muslims in China receives "NO MEDIA COVERAGE". That is demonstrably false.
Now you have claimed that there is no TV coverage. Here are three reports on BBC News in the last few months, found within seconds. Other channels also carry reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmvyjwLxC5I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DazSCxfUdE
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0bvrx43

Perhaps your concern for them is not as genuine as you say if you can't even be bothered to read or watch reports about it.

Never said "west bad muslim good".
That is what you were implying.... "Zionists groups from Israel and America hold hands and merrily go around bombing these countries."

I'm serving you the facts on the plate.
I think you may need to check the definition of "fact".

All the destruction is being caused by TERRORISTS, them being muslim or not doesn't change who they are so it has nothing to do with religion.
In Syria, both sides accuse the other of terrorism. The fact is that they are both shelling and bombing civilian areas. You raised the issue of who was carrying out most of the destruction, and made a clearly false claim. I was merely "handing you the facts on a plate".

You are shallow and live in a bubble honey.
Irony overload detected. Sweetie.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
****ing hell
Sarah sahara
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jebedee)Its not just that. Of course we have our own animal abusers here but it says something about the community in general where one guy managed to find 7 mates to plough the goat with him.

Now that's a rape culture.

Yes, you are right. Thats why we need morals
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (35)
12.41%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.35%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.19%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.19%
No (197)
69.86%

Watched Threads