Girl problem Watch

JBeasta
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ok so my homie from a youth Challenge Academy I met in invited me to a group chat on Snapchat, so I joined the group chat and everythings going good he had a few girls in the group chat and these two girls started talking first. So after awhile one of the girls added me as a friend on snapchat, so I added her back and she sent me a snap an hour later saying let's start a streak fag with a laughing face. So two days later we got the streak going it's on the third day now, well I got a video from her and she said Jason the little Korean (because I am) and she said thats what I named you. I replied with awesome and got another snap video back and she started mocking my voice and saying I'm a retard and I can't come up with anything and all I can say is awesome. At that point I was really confused and wasn't sure if she wanted to start beef? But I don't know she just made fun of me and that was the first time. So what do you guys think this is is it a sign? because I'm so confused right now.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
katf
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Translating this from youth, it sounds like she's being pretty horrible. To me it sounds like she's quite immature and not worth bothering with. I'd delete her as a friend and move on. In my experience, people like that aren't worth bothering with.
JBeasta
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
See that's the thing I don't like her I barely even know her and she can be chill at times but it was just so random
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (47)
9.11%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.71%
No, but I want to start (186)
36.05%
No, I am unable to (119)
23.06%
No, I chose not to (150)
29.07%