The Student Room Group

Have u ever been in trouble???

Share the story.....

Scroll to see replies

I once had an exam at my university and we had to work on computers, but my computer didn't work so i plugged it out and plugged it back in. Whilst i was doing this all other computers turned off, of course i received all the blame from the students and teachers and i got sent home with an F, because i ruined the entire exam.
Reply 2
Never. I'm an angel.
i was given a detention for failing a chemistry test

:cry2:
Original post by Nico Otte
I once had an exam at my university and we had to work on computers, but my computer didn't work so i plugged it out and plugged it back in. Whilst i was doing this all other computers turned off, of course i received all the blame from the students and teachers and i got sent home with an F, because i ruined the entire exam.

Did u tell every thing your parents???What did they tell u???😁
Original post by Ciel.
Never. I'm an angel.

without wings.....
Original post by the bear
i was given a detention for failing a chemistry test

:cry2:

Don't cry mate....
Original post by humble•boy
Did u tell every thing your parents???What did they tell u???😁

They told me that i shouldn't take measures by myself without asking, but hey i was stressing out and i had to rush the exam, can you blame me?
Don't cry mate....

it is just the relief of sharing this .... i had suppressed the memory. now it has all come back as if it were yesterday

:redface:
Reply 9
without wings.....

I do have wings. Detachable. A lot of shops sell them.
aye.

homeless
excluded from school couple times
jail
near death experiences (blood loss, drowning, OD...)
Original post by Nico Otte
They told me that i shouldn't take measures by myself without asking, but hey i was stressing out and i had to rush the exam, can you blame me?

no no it may happen to anyone....We all have to go for exam....I'm praying God so that I would never have to face it.....
Original post by the bear
it is just the relief of sharing this .... i had suppressed the memory. now it has all come back as if it were yesterday

:redface:

Burn it in lava....coming out of your eyes...let it suppress again mate......
Original post by Bang Outta Order
aye.

homeless
excluded from school couple times
jail
near death experiences (blood loss, drowning, OD...)

are u serious???
(edited 5 years ago)
without wings.....

LOOOOOL oh sh*t! @Ciel.
Original post by Ciel.
I do have wings. Detachable. A lot of shops sell them.

But they can't help u to fly.....buy a generator motor and solar charger.....then the wings will run fast and u'll fly high.....then people will watch that solar angel with a motor making weird sound.....don't go out on rainy day.....
Reply 16
But they can't help u to fly.....buy a generator motor and solar charger.....then the wings will run fast and u'll fly high.....then people will watch that solar angel with a motor making weird sound.....don't go out on rainy day.....

They can't, that's what other things are for but let's not go there.
Reply 17
Been nicked a few times, nothing serious has ever come of it.

In school I was always in and out of bother, just how it is. It never really mattered because I was a) smart and b) on the rugby team, so you get away with more.
(edited 5 years ago)
2 day detention for throwing 2 stink bombs in Science class.
Burn it in lava....coming out of your eyes...let it suppress again mate......

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/flood.gif

Quick Reply

Latest