The Student Room Group

How far would you go for your loved one?

My husband and I have been married for 11 years and he has just admitted to me that he might be gay. He says that when he goes to the gym he lusts over the men and thinks they're more attractive than me... His own wife!!! I was appalled, to top it all off he says that he stills wants to be in our marriage because he loves me for my personality and he doesn't want to lose that, or find someone else who doesn't treat him like I do. I really do love him and I want to support his sexuality. He has come up with the idea of me getting a sex change and I don't know what to do for the best. I don't feel comfortable having the sex change but I love him more than anything and love comes first. Any ideas please?
(edited 5 years ago)
changing sex is a big decision; you should discuss it with all the family ?
Do what you are most comfortable with, if you want to get a sex change, then do it. But don't let him force you and you don't have to be pressured into doing it.

You are heterosexual, don't let others change what you are. If you are uncomfortable with being with him as he is now gay they you should look into separating.
Ma’am this is a student room...
Only have a sex change if you are comfortable with it and want it yourself. Try to work around it as you are, and maybe it'll work it.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Ma’am this is a student room...

I am getting my Doctoral Degree ma'am... Therefore, I am a student.
Original post by BeccaH32
I am getting my Doctoral Degree ma'am... Therefore, I am a student.

In psychology, I assume?

Quick Reply