Telling someone you want to have sex with them Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I did this online. Just was dming someone, built an initial contact based on politics. Said I found her attractive and then said I wanted to **** her, I couldn't lie. To me this is very human when confronted with someone do physically attractive. She blocked me, do I regret it? Well it seems really perverse not to say what you feel and play some game.. I'm sometimes left feeling these healthy animal instincts are wrong. Can I have some balanced advice that is not sanctimonious condemnation? I want to talk about my feelings too. That's the whole irony, I'm not some person with no emotional life but she's distant that way as well as sexually
Anonymous #1
Just after we'd exchanged 'God bless yous' as well, she showed she trusted me. But I am human and even though I had created some mystery I did not have the damn willpower or control that women do so I git consumed by list and told her. If torments me how much I want women sometimes, I've denied it to myself. Then it comes out moments like that, after I've been pretending I'm cool and detached from it
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I did this online. Just was dming someone, built an initial contact based on politics. Said I found her attractive and then said I wanted to **** her, I couldn't lie. To me this is very human when confronted with someone do physically attractive. She blocked me, do I regret it? Well it seems really perverse not to say what you feel and play some game.. So ****ing horny for her. I'm sometimes left feeling these healthy animal instincts are wrong. Can I have some balanced advice that is not sanctimonious condemnation? I want to talk about my feelings too. That's the whole irony, I'm not some person with no emotional life but she's distant that way as well as sexually
You likely sounded like the only reason you were talking with her was to end up in bed with her.

Don't say you want to have sex with someone like that.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Just after we'd exchanged 'God bless yous' as well, she showed she trusted me. But I am human and even though I had created some mystery I did not have the damn willpower or control that women do so I git consumed by list and told her. If torments me how much I want women sometimes, I've denied it to myself. Then it comes out moments like that, after I've been pretending I'm cool and detached from it
'Got consumed by lust' hate this auto complete.
sinfonietta
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's completely inappropriate to say to someone you're just friends with. It's no wonder she blocked you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
That's completely inappropriate to say to someone you're just friends with. It's no wonder she blocked you.
She's a grown attractive woman she can handle it. We'd formed a connection on a political cause. I find her mysterious and interesting but she was very oblique in conversation, I don't mean about anything really personal..just convo.She followed me based on pics and all. I would have gone towards knowing the full human being, I'm quite sensitive but I've got lust too. She kept being evasive emotionally so.. Meh. I dunno it just seems like people are quite puritannical about natural desires now
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You likely sounded like the only reason you were talking with her was to end up in bed with her.

Don't say you want to have sex with someone like that.
We both are involved in a really urgent cause that's personal to us. And I was interested in the whole person. But the world is cols and she was evasive. People are very guarded nowadays. Everything seems to be about old circles and not new connections
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're at fault. For coming across like a complete lunatic.

Don't blame her for a completely rational response to a completely idiotic comment.
Anonymous #1
And it wasn't like her pics conveyed anything g puritanical, pours, cleavage and all
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lol.
Anonymous #1
And it wasn't like her pics conveyed anything g puritanical, pours, cleavage and all
'Pouts' I am so sorry for this terrible autocomplete.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
You're at fault. For coming across like a complete lunatic.

Don't blame her for a completely rational response to a completely idiotic comment.
It's just honesty. Who doesn't want to **** someone they find attractive I prefer not to play games
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's just honesty. Who doesn't want to **** someone they find attractive I prefer not to play games
Your 'honesty' = desperate creepiness.

Now bore off, troll
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
Your 'honesty' = desperate creepiness.

Now bore off, troll
More desperate to go round the houses endlessly talking *******s you don't mean and pretending to be i interested to get sex. And of course there are women I talk to a lot without going to that. Because I gave something in common. But I have zero attraction to them. So why conduct this on that basis.
Acsel
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Playing games =/= communicating like a normal human being

Speaking of which , why hide behind anonymous? You don't want to play games and will tell a girl you want to have sex, but need to hide behind anonymous when it comes to getting advice? Troll much...

Your animal instincts might not have evolved but the rest of the world has. I'm also told girls don't like being treated as nothing but a sexual object.

1/10
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Acsel)
Playing games =/= communicating like a normal human being

Speaking of which , why hide behind anonymous? You don't want to play games and will tell a girl you want to have sex, but need to hide behind anonymous when it comes to getting advice? Troll much...

Your animal instincts might not have evolved but the rest of the world has. I'm also told girls don't like being treated as nothing but a sexual object.

1/10
Self righteous bullying. It's my right as the site offers it. It's supposed to be respected. You would use it too.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
And how's that working out for you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
And how's that working out for you?
Depends on the person. Some women are more direct than me. I'll confess it was her mysterious and oblique personality that caused it. Bit of an achilles heel when someone cultivates that mystery.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did this online. Just was dming someone, built an initial contact based on politics. Said I found her attractive and then said I wanted to **** her, I couldn't lie. To me this is very human when confronted with someone do physically attractive. She blocked me, do I regret it? Well it seems really perverse not to say what you feel and play some game.. So ****ing horny for her. I'm sometimes left feeling these healthy animal instincts are wrong. Can I have some balanced advice that is not sanctimonious condemnation? I want to talk about my feelings too. That's the whole irony, I'm not some person with no emotional life but she's distant that way as well as sexually

How good looking are you?
I've seen stuff like this work online sometimes if the guy is really good looking, but if not you're most likely getting blocked and she will be mighty offended.

I also saw this guy on youtube going round [with a female] asking other random females for a threesome .....and he got much more offers than the other videos i have seen of a lone males going around asking women for sex

The only explination for this I can think of is that a lone male asking for sex is seen as more threatening/Intimidating or something than a man and a woman asking for sex
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
How good looking are you?
I've seen stuff like this work online sometimes if the guy is really good looking, but if not you're most likely getting blocked and she will be mighty offended.

I also saw this guy on youtube going round [with a female] asking other random females for a threesome .....and he got much more offers than the other videos i have seen of a lone males going around asking women for sex

The only explination for this I can think of is that a lone male asking for sex is seen as more threatening/Intimidating or something than a man and a woman asking for sex
The damn thing is failing to upload currently. Been told on the pic I use im very attractive Not saying I believe this myself, but I was told it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (145)
58.7%
No (102)
41.3%

Watched Threads