How to make these bullies, abusers, belittlers squirm? Very sad people Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've done nothing wrong, I say happy birthday to them on the WhatsApp, I've been polite, courteous, went to their birthday parties, their kids birthday parties, helped out at reception party etc. Done nothing wrong. I've started my IT business and they are not acknolwedging it, don't thhey want know my freedom, potential finances?
H aunty

1) Laughed 2012 final when I started talking while I do scoring
2) Laughed Bradford
3) Laughed Leic walked past 2016
4) Laughed playing ball wolves 2016
5) Laughed Preston 2016 walking past to say bye
6) Snickered xmas
7) Laughed with P 2012/13 C xmas party at there house

P Uncle

• When I went to Uni at 21, before that, he kept saying I’m behind, I’m behind others.
• At Raksha Bhandan 2012-I went to my uncle’s house late at night and the first thing that came out of his mouth was and speaking, looking at me angrily in front of everone to me “GET A LOAN FROM MY SISTER” “YEAH GET A LOAN”, he wanted to embarrass, humiliate and make me cry in front of everyone. (happened on Raksha day before Foa’s Dudley the venue meal 2012). Ask H, D-they won’t say it.
• After my grandmother’s funeral everyone was sitting in my oldest uncle’s living room and a photo is being passed around and for some reason he decide to embarrass me by saying “Look at him, he was soooo tall” “and now is stopped growing” and more things after that and everyone started laughing. (ask everyone, their was a photograph going round). Ask V
• He said “he doesn’t like people who don’t talk and sit by themselves” and Vgoes that’s you.
• HE shouted at me cricket in August 2017.
• Ignores me.
• He says it’s going to be hard for me pointing fingers to my dad.
• He says if you get a muslim wife, does gesture pointing at mecca.
• He’s ignored me from mid 2015 till present, only acknowledges since mid 2015 till summer 2018 once every 6 times. Summer 16 cringly said ignored 16 going to hospital, ignored every xmas 2015, 16, 17, he has only acknowledged me properly once every 6 times.
• He behaved differently towards me and my sister trying to manipulate me a few times.
• Did not come to house in June/July 2018 and came to Ch’s and S uncles-I seen him and his car at suresh uncles house.
• Many more things
• 2015 xmas party he also ostracised me and acknowledged all the others expect me.
• Even dad said when the guys came to the house, the Sandwell team that when he goes to xmas parties or events he brings stuff up.
• He’s deliberately neglecting, leaving me out and wanting to cause me to get upset by neglecting me all the time and also he gives everyone else support and encouragement and excludes me.

My grandma

was very mean towards me. I remember when I was about 5, I think I was naughty just like boys will be boys, I believe she/my aunty tied me up in a rope. She only favoured my sister and I remember her being very mean towards me when I was young, calling me names even slapping me for no reason once. I do remember her calling me names everytime she seen me and being horrible to me She even said I’m going to get a horrible wife at aged 11. Also she called me word “bohboh”-which my dad says it means “the thick/stupid one”.

U Aunty

My other aunty from my local area said things like I'm fat(I'm not fat), I'm too scared, when I went to her house recently and the very first she said on the floor she said angrily looking on the floor "what can I cook".

She even complains I only come to visit her sons to mess about.

She also said to me in an angrily manner looking at me “why don’t you tell your dad to apply for jobs in Asda” when my dad was out of work.

U Aunty also took advantage of my mom when she was alive and I came to know about this because P Uncle said this to everyone.

Missed my dad out of the camera D's birthday I was standing behind I saw it.

Laughed at me cricket match in 2012.

Said “he’s talking” laughing at me some xmas ago.

When I got C a job at the agency I heard them saw downstairs “A doesn’t help, only comes to mess about.”

C uncle and U Aunty did not acknowledge me at Diwali 2017, Xmas coming to my house and when their relatives in India came last week.

Manipulation when I was studying a top degree, I was only working once every 2 weeks and they went to people I’m working in Birmingham.

Now when I’m looking for a job, she goes how studying last year.

P Aunty

At a Christmas party in 2010, we was taking photo’s and this aunty decided to leave me out of the camera and when her kids said “why didn’t you get A in” she said “shush” laughing. Camera at a christmas party a couple of years ago

• and told my cousin to go towards her right so she can block me and she has been a bit mean and
• arrogant eavesdropping in my convo once at a wedding. At the same wedding there was to be an after party and
• her husband and her asked my sister come with us to the party and they walked straight past me saying nothing, thus I didn’t go with them to my uncle’s house and I went home with my dad and did not attend the afterparty. I felt they knew I was there but did not want me to come to the after party.
• Laughed home kant
• head down hall 2013 when said hi
• Ignored Diwali party 2015 when said bye
• May have ignored me barbcue moved away

Uncle from Preston:

1) I can be a bit quiet, however, it's down to not knowing what to say, on a holiday in Germany, my uncle said when I was 18, "if you don't talk, who will marry you".​​

2) He went on holiday in 2010, which he visited my house and told me in "I've got you a wife from India" in a sterile, disrespectful way.​​

3) At my other uncle's house, he said, can you eat this as in to mock my cultural skills. Summer 2010.​​

4) This is the absolute worst that has happened to me:​​I was at my uncle's house in 2011, he was sitting their on the sofa adjacent to me, he suddenly said "can you cook" I said "yes". Then my uncle and everyone was talking about going to the pub and he was saying he's not going to take me. Then suddenly he said to my dad "are you worried your son's not going to get a wife"..........my dad said he will. There was some more chatter and my dad said I am a man now and with he's fingers pointing, he said "look at him, he's not a man"............ Then we went home, my main uncle wasn't in the sitting room at that time. He never bothered to phone to apologise or nothing.​​

5) I remember I was upstairs when he came to my house, when I came down, he called me a "scardy cat" in my language or where is that "scardy cat" in 2013.​​

6) I remember when I was looking for work, he started smirking and told my father to get me a job in the factory.​​6.5) He goes to my sister to get me a job in marketing, maybe trying to mock me.​

​7) At 2014 christmas party at my uncle's house, we was looking at her daughters engagement video and their was a still image of a nice looking girl and he told me why don't you go for her. So he was picking on me in front of others.​​

8) When he and his wife came back from India for her daughters wedding in January 2015, he got my father and my sister a present, I noticed they did not get me anything.​​

9) He came to visit my house over Christmas 2015 and he said do you have a girlfriend, I said no which he went onto say can't you get one, I said I'm not looking for one.​​

10) Back in 2012 he said you do you have a girlfriend and he said why don't you go out on holidays, I was going to say I've been busy with my work, however, his wife went onto blurt, he's got no friends.​​

11) Kept signalling angry to me at his house in 2014 and said beforehand "are you going to talk".​​

12) Went sarcastic with son in law at the start of Christmas 2017.​​

13) I believe he wants a reaction or not so he goes to my sister "how much money do you earn", "are you on this money" a couple of times when he's come to my house.​

​14) He said to my father "no one picks up the phone" and he didn't want to listen to my father when he says "but everyone is working" I got bullied by another uncle at a Christmas party because he just believed I don't pick up the phone.​

15) He came the other day to my house and he said to my sister "its your house(to my sister), so are you going sell the house and get a percentage back?"

He just hasn't bothered to even say "what am I doing" "what am I up to" or "what is my plans" for the last 18 months since he's seen me 14 times. And I acknowledge him saying "how's retirement".

They got my dad a present, my sister a present (I lost my mother a long time ago), but not me for the last 2 years.

All I know is, ever since he found out I could earn a lot of money and basically have a potentially easy life he's started stepping up a gear trying to take a dig out on me, be somewhat passive about it.

They are arrogant people in the sense they think I can't even talk to females. But they know I've proven them wrong and they are wrong.

S Uncle

1) At a wedding in Leic in Nov 2014, I went to shake his hand and all he did was look at me angrily and pushed my hand away while I went to shake his hand. I’m thinking why did he angrily push my hand away.

At this Christmas party at P Uncle’s house gone, my uncle was sitting on the table with my other cousin and this uncle kept talking about me and my father in a bad way behind my back. He was saying it quietly so I could not hear it.

2) Later on the party, for no reason, he said “A doesn’t pick the phone when he phoned on Monday and Tuesday” thus trying to damage my reputation. How would he know if I’m available to pick up the phone or not? If I call and cannot reach my uncle’s house, I either then call his mobile phone or text him, easy done. I also feel there is a plot to ruin my reputation because you cannot just say “A doesn’t pick up the phone” and then spread a rumour about it. It doesn’t make sense, if no one is picking up the house phone for 2 days, they why not phone my sister’s mobile or my mobile phone or text instead?
He is the sort of person to talk to others behind their back because I’ve just witness him talking behind my back.
3) Sarcarstic at his house.

C Uncle

At his Christmas party a few years ago my dad was saying something and he said “do you see your wife’s ghost at night”
When I went upstairs to play on my cousins Playstation he would be saying things about me or even mocking me.
He said something at the recent christmas party in 2016 something related to how

Also the other cousin p who doesn't want me to better him:

1) I lost my mom when I was young and he laughed when he's dad said to my dad "do you see your wife's ghost at night" at a Christmas party.
2) At a sports match somebody said I'm going to graduate with a good degree and he got angry and told me to "give his jacket to his dad" 2015.
3) At a practice session he said "I'm useless to others" 2013.
4) He started looking at me and laughing to others outside the practice session.
5) He said during the sports game sarcastically "I've finally started talking" 2014 leic.
6) He said to others "I don't talk" loudly and rudely 2014 Bradford final.
7) He cut me out and ignored me when I came to his house to visit his parents in October.
8) Did the same thing in November.
9) Last three Christmas parties in 2015, 2016 and 2017 he acknowledge others but ignored me quite ruthlessly. 10) At a party he acted big towards me and told a lie.
11) called me and his brother prats.
12) hasn't bothered to acknowledge me properly for the last 3.5 years.
13) behind my back he says sarcastic things.

My dad also said to uncle p that "people will blame him" last time he came to his house over christmas other and said to my sister "these people are not nice people".
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bump
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I recommend you stop noticing and keeping track of all these things. They don't sound like very nice people, but the best way to deal with it is to just get on with your life, do well, and prove them wrong. If you devote your life instead to writing down all the times they've slighted you, and figuring out ways to make them ''squirm'', you'll eventually become one of them.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This log you’ve kept is longer than my PhD thesis. You need to get a life.
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And I thought my 5000 word Model for my theoretical company was too long, you should really stop recording all these things, it’s not healthy to have your life devoted to these people when they don’t deserve your thoughts and time.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP you are too sensitive. If they are being dickish, ignore them or fight back a bit. Don't internalise it and keep a arunning total, it's not healthy.
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Op has more relations than me.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Seamus123)
woohooooo op just got dragged by seamus :rofl2:
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:lol:
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yo I'm not reading all of that...But listen OP, you need to let go of all that anger inside of you, it's bad for you. Move on with your life and if you feel people have wronged you, forgive them. Not for them, but for you. The past does not matter anymore, it's in the past for a reason.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've done nothing wrong, I say happy birthday to them on the WhatsApp, I've been polite, courteous, went to their birthday parties, their kids birthday parties, helped out at reception party etc. Done nothing wrong. I've started my IT business and they are not acknolwedging it, don't thhey want know my freedom, potential finances?
H aunty

2) Laughed Bradford
6) Snickered xmas

P Uncle

• When I went to Uni at 21, before that, he kept saying I’m behind, I’m behind others.
• At Raksha Bhandan 2012-I went to my uncle’s house late at night and the first thing that came out of his mouth was and speaking, looking at me angrily in front of everone to me “GET A LOAN FROM MY SISTER” “YEAH GET A LOAN”, he wanted to embarrass, humiliate and make me cry in front of everyone. (happened on Raksha day before Foa’s Dudley the venue meal 2012). Ask H, D-they won’t say it.
• After my grandmother’s funeral everyone was sitting in my oldest uncle’s living room and a photo is being passed around and for some reason he decide to embarrass me by saying “Look at him, he was soooo tall” “and now is stopped growing” and more things after that and everyone started laughing. (ask everyone, their was a photograph going round). Ask V
• He said “he doesn’t like people who don’t talk and sit by themselves” and Vgoes that’s you.
• Ignores me.
• He’s ignored me from mid 2015 till present, only acknowledges since mid 2015 till summer 2018 once every 6 times. Summer 16 cringly said ignored 16 going to hospital, ignored every xmas 2015, 16, 17, he has only acknowledged me properly once every 6 times.
• He behaved differently towards me and my sister trying to manipulate me a few times.
• Did not come to house in June/July 2018 and came to Ch’s and S uncles-I seen him and his car at suresh uncles house.
• Many more things
• 2015 xmas party he also ostracised me and acknowledged all the others expect me.
• Even dad said when the guys came to the house, the Sandwell team that when he goes to xmas parties or events he brings stuff up.
• He’s deliberately neglecting, leaving me out and wanting to cause me to get upset by neglecting me all the time and also he gives everyone else support and encouragement and excludes me.

My grandma

was very mean towards me. I remember when I was about 5, I think I was naughty just like boys will be boys, I believe she/my aunty tied me up in a rope. She only favoured my sister and I remember her being very mean towards me when I was young, calling me names even slapping me for no reason once. I do remember her calling me names everytime she seen me and being horrible to me She even said I’m going to get a horrible wife at aged 11. Also she called me word “bohboh”-which my dad says it means “the thick/stupid one”.

U Aunty

My other aunty from my local area said things like I'm fat(I'm not fat), I'm too scared, when I went to her house recently and the very first she said on the floor she said angrily looking on the floor "what can I cook".

She also said to me in an angrily manner looking at me “why don’t you tell your dad to apply for jobs in Asda” when my dad was out of work.

U Aunty also took advantage of my mom when she was alive and I came to know about this because P Uncle said this to everyone.

When I got C a job at the agency I heard them saw downstairs “A doesn’t help, only comes to mess about.”

C uncle and U Aunty did not acknowledge me at Diwali 2017, Xmas coming to my house and when their relatives in India came last week.

Manipulation when I was studying a top degree, I was only working once every 2 weeks and they went to people I’m working in Birmingham.

P Aunty

At a Christmas party in 2010, we was taking photo’s and this aunty decided to leave me out of the camera and when her kids said “why didn’t you get A in” she said “shush” laughing. Camera at a christmas party a couple of years ago

• and told my cousin to go towards her right so she can block me and she has been a bit mean and
• arrogant eavesdropping in my convo once at a wedding. At the same wedding there was to be an after party and
• her husband and her asked my sister come with us to the party and they walked straight past me saying nothing, thus I didn’t go with them to my uncle’s house and I went home with my dad and did not attend the afterparty. I felt they knew I was there but did not want me to come to the after party.
• Laughed home kant

Uncle from Preston:

1) I can be a bit quiet, however, it's down to not knowing what to say, on a holiday in Germany, my uncle said when I was 18, "if you don't talk, who will marry you".

2) He went on holiday in 2010, which he visited my house and told me in "I've got you a wife from India" in a sterile, disrespectful way.

3) At my other uncle's house, he said, can you eat this as in to mock my cultural skills. Summer 2010.

4) This is the absolute worst that has happened to me:I was at my uncle's house in 2011, he was sitting their on the sofa adjacent to me, he suddenly said "can you cook" I said "yes". Then my uncle and everyone was talking about going to the pub and he was saying he's not going to take me. Then suddenly he said to my dad "are you worried your son's not going to get a wife"..........my dad said he will. There was some more chatter and my dad said I am a man now and with he's fingers pointing, he said "look at him, he's not a man"............ Then we went home, my main uncle wasn't in the sitting room at that time. He never bothered to phone to apologise or nothing.

5) I remember I was upstairs when he came to my house, when I came down, he called me a "scardy cat" in my language or where is that "scardy cat" in 2013.

6) I remember when I was looking for work, he started smirking and told my father to get me a job in the factory.6.5) He goes to my sister to get me a job in marketing, maybe trying to mock me.

7) At 2014 christmas party at my uncle's house, we was looking at her daughters engagement video and their was a still image of a nice looking girl and he told me why don't you go for her. So he was picking on me in front of others.

8) When he and his wife came back from India for her daughters wedding in January 2015, he got my father and my sister a present, I noticed they did not get me anything.

9) He came to visit my house over Christmas 2015 and he said do you have a girlfriend, I said no which he went onto say can't you get one, I said I'm not looking for one.

10) Back in 2012 he said you do you have a girlfriend and he said why don't you go out on holidays, I was going to say I've been busy with my work, however, his wife went onto blurt, he's got no friends.

11) Kept signalling angry to me at his house in 2014 and said beforehand "are you going to talk".

12) Went sarcastic with son in law at the start of Christmas 2017.

13) I believe he wants a reaction or not so he goes to my sister "how much money do you earn", "are you on this money" a couple of times when he's come to my house.

14) He said to my father "no one picks up the phone" and he didn't want to listen to my father when he says "but everyone is working" I got bullied by another uncle at a Christmas party because he just believed I don't pick up the phone.

15) He came the other day to my house and he said to my sister "its your house(to my sister), so are you going sell the house and get a percentage back?"

He just hasn't bothered to even say "what am I doing" "what am I up to" or "what is my plans" for the last 18 months since he's seen me 14 times. And I acknowledge him saying "how's retirement".

They got my dad a present, my sister a present (I lost my mother a long time ago), but not me for the last 2 years.

All I know is, ever since he found out I could earn a lot of money and basically have a potentially easy life he's started stepping up a gear trying to take a dig out on me, be somewhat passive about it.

They are arrogant people in the sense they think I can't even talk to females. But they know I've proven them wrong and they are wrong.

S Uncle

1) At a wedding in Leic in Nov 2014, I went to shake his hand and all he did was look at me angrily and pushed my hand away while I went to shake his hand. I’m thinking why did he angrily push my hand away.

At this Christmas party at P Uncle’s house gone, my uncle was sitting on the table with my other cousin and this uncle kept talking about me and my father in a bad way behind my back. He was saying it quietly so I could not hear it.

2) Later on the party, for no reason, he said “A doesn’t pick the phone when he phoned on Monday and Tuesday” thus trying to damage my reputation. How would he know if I’m available to pick up the phone or not? If I call and cannot reach my uncle’s house, I either then call his mobile phone or text him, easy done. I also feel there is a plot to ruin my reputation because you cannot just say “A doesn’t pick up the phone” and then spread a rumour about it. It doesn’t make sense, if no one is picking up the house phone for 2 days, they why not phone my sister’s mobile or my mobile phone or text instead?
He is the sort of person to talk to others behind their back because I’ve just witness him talking behind my back.

C Uncle

At his Christmas party a few years ago my dad was saying something and he said “do you see your wife’s ghost at night”
When I went upstairs to play on my cousins Playstation he would be saying things about me or even mocking me.
He said something at the recent christmas party in 2016 something related to how

1) I lost my mom when I was young and he laughed when he's dad said to my dad "do you see your wife's ghost at night" at a Christmas party.
2) At a sports match somebody said I'm going to graduate with a good degree and he got angry and told me to "give his jacket to his dad" 2015.
4) He started looking at me and laughing to others outside the practice session.
5) He said during the sports game sarcastically "I've finally started talking" 2014 leic.
7) He cut me out and ignored me when I came to his house to visit his parents in October.
9) Last three Christmas parties in 2015, 2016 and 2017 he acknowledge others but ignored me quite ruthlessly. 10) At a party he acted big towards me and told a lie.

My dad also said to uncle p that "people will blame him" last time he came to his house over christmas other and said to my sister "these people are not nice people".
We all get the gist of it - I think.
You need to leave this behind. You have had a bad time. **** happens and this is unhealthy. You can’t always pick your family and families can mess you up and you’ve let it eat you up inside.
Just leave it and focus on your future.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So your bullies are your Aunts and Uncles? :erm:
Last edited by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ; 1 month ago
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can’t always pick your family
say it again. can never pick em. I suppose it might be healthy to have a diary for the release therapy, but sharing it with strangers? lol
GetTheLondonLook
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
mother of God...

anyone who reads all of this before the hour is up gets a rep and a follow and a nude :hubba:

I AM GROOT 1 1 GetTheLondonLookTommyDHlavender_rosegjd800Ciel.

whaddaya say? :hubba:
:noway:

guessing op is an eng lit student lol pretty lengthy
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
say it again. can never pick em. I suppose it might be healthy to have a diary for the release therapy, but sharing it with strangers? lol
I have a therapist and I keep a diary of sorts to show him on a weekly basis. He will give me a timescale from my background and I have to write down what I remember from that period of my childhood. There are times when he looks as if he is going to be sick when he reads it. Following week, we talk about it. It’s not pleasant, and not for public consumption. I don’t even talk to my kids about it.
Some stuff is better kept private.
L.D.S.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who the f*ck has the time to write half an EPQ’s worth of some rambling log about their family?? Bit obsessive OP, don’t ya think?
quasa
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
mother of God...

anyone who reads all of this before the hour is up gets a rep and a follow and a nude :hubba:

I AM GROOT 1 1 GetTheLondonLookTommyDHlavender_rosegjd800Ciel.

whaddaya say? :hubba:
Ive read it (ill happily take the rep and follow but please no nudes - I have too many people sending me weird pictures :lol:)

tl;dr - indian families are jerkwads, something I have 1st hand experience with sadly
Analyst89
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP, these people are a right so and so and you don't need these negtive people in your life. Forgive them for your peace, cut them off and get on with your life.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
H aunty

2) Laughed Bradford
6) Snickered xmas

P Uncle

• Ignores me.
• Many more things

My grandma

U Aunty

P Aunty

• Laughed home kant

Uncle from Preston:

1) I can be a bit quiet, however, it's down to not knowing what to say, on a holiday in Germany, my uncle said when I was 18, "if you don't talk, who will marry you".​​

2) He went on holiday in 2010, which he visited my house and told me in "I've got you a wife from India" in a sterile, disrespectful way.​​

3) At my other uncle's house, he said, can you eat this as in to mock my cultural skills. Summer 2010.​​

4) This is the absolute worst that has happened to me:​​I was at my uncle's house in 2011, he was sitting their on the sofa adjacent to me, he suddenly said "can you cook" I said "yes". Then my uncle and everyone was talking about going to the pub and he was saying he's not going to take me. Then suddenly he said to my dad "are you worried your son's not going to get a wife"..........my dad said he will. There was some more chatter and my dad said I am a man now and with he's fingers pointing, he said "look at him, he's not a man"............ Then we went home, my main uncle wasn't in the sitting room at that time. He never bothered to phone to apologise or nothing.​​

5) I remember I was upstairs when he came to my house, when I came down, he called me a "scardy cat" in my language or where is that "scardy cat" in 2013.​​

6) I remember when I was looking for work, he started smirking and told my father to get me a job in the factory.​​6.5) He goes to my sister to get me a job in marketing, maybe trying to mock me.​

​7) At 2014 christmas party at my uncle's house, we was looking at her daughters engagement video and their was a still image of a nice looking girl and he told me why don't you go for her. So he was picking on me in front of others.​​

8) When he and his wife came back from India for her daughters wedding in January 2015, he got my father and my sister a present, I noticed they did not get me anything.​​

9) He came to visit my house over Christmas 2015 and he said do you have a girlfriend, I said no which he went onto say can't you get one, I said I'm not looking for one.​​

10) Back in 2012 he said you do you have a girlfriend and he said why don't you go out on holidays, I was going to say I've been busy with my work, however, his wife went onto blurt, he's got no friends.​​

11) Kept signalling angry to me at his house in 2014 and said beforehand "are you going to talk".​​

12) Went sarcastic with son in law at the start of Christmas 2017.​​

13) I believe he wants a reaction or not so he goes to my sister "how much money do you earn", "are you on this money" a couple of times when he's come to my house.​

​14) He said to my father "no one picks up the phone" and he didn't want to listen to my father when he says "but everyone is working" I got bullied by another uncle at a Christmas party because he just believed I don't pick up the phone.​

S Uncle

C Uncle

As someone else who is of indian descent, welcome to the phenomenon known as indian extended families are jerks towards everyone who isnt their own sons/daughters (even then, grandparents can show favouritism).

Mum's side of family
- her sisters are scroungers and idiots, 1 is a massive gossip who spreads so much **** about me and my dad, it isnt funny. 1 is a hypochondriac who vandalises my stuff and is always complaining about her health issues despite the fact she is constantly aggrevating them with her lifestyle (which she is increasingly making worse). What is really annoying is that they always expect my mum to make them things, buy expensive stuff for them yet they literally give expired / broken things to my mum in exchange.
- 2 of her brothers are jerks, 1 is dead (and was a jerk who had a bit of a soft spot for me admittedly but his whore of a wife was an aboslute lying shithead who was physically abusive towards my mum and her husband's daughter from his 1st marriage, as well as making up so much ******** about my mum when my daadi passed away, it made my mum look like a villian) and 1 is married to a materialistic whale-pig thing (for lack of a better word) who used to abuse my naani who is in a care home now.
-My cousins from my mum's side include:
a reformed criminal whose wife is a former drug addict (according to my aunt) who keeps getting pregnant every other year (some of the things my aunt says sounds a lot like something you see in a soap opera tbh);
an arrogant health professional who has always been a ****, and despite me constantly warning my mum about them, used my mum / her sisters after his mum passed away (his mum was the only aunt of mine I actually liked tbh) only to discard them as soon as he got married,
a divorcee who, like their own mother, vandalises my stuff, as well as spreads crap about me (worringly to potential employers as well) who has a serious spending and eating problem (not to mention no manners and is lazy a.f.),
1 works for a FTSE 100 company but is so up her own backside she cant get in a relationship,
2 of them try whoring it up with any random arab in harrods / that side of londo (so much so, they no longer keep in contact with family members).

Dad's side of Family
not only are my dad's siblings horrible people, their cousins and 2nd cousins are jerks as well
-Dad's elder sibling is an arrogant sod who is treasurer of my local mosque yet the irony is that his wife is a known thief who used to steal my parent's & dad's other sibling's financial details until she got arrested. speaking of said thief, she and her own brothers and sisters are hirrible sods as well - 1 was a driving instructor who sabotaged my test cars on multiple occassions by breaking the handbrake and clutch peddles (imaging how it is like driving a manual car in a test with the handbrake & clutch falling out) & another deliberately vandalises other people's furniture & houses by tearing things, putting makeup and permanent markers on things.
- my dad's other sibling is an arrogant sod who likes showing off despite the fact that they have crap cars and clothes & house who always tries making my mum work like a slave (as do all of my dad's exyended family).
My dad has 1 good aunt but the rest of his aunts and uncles are absolute jerks. the oldest of whom profitted from being a bent cop (whose spouse was shot through the head many years back) and whose children are bent as well (they had a business abroad but essentially ran it to the ground / incurred heavy debt just to live it up in the UK); the 3rd eldest is an arrogant person who used to work for a ftse 100 company who likes showing off despite the fact they talk bs most of the time and tries giving useless advice (their spouse is weird as well). the youngest of my dad's aunts / uncles is a show-off whose wife is a serial liar. both always flash their money on cars / eating out, yet they always scrounge for people's food and money.
My dad's 2nd cousins always try scrounging if they are not that well off and those who are well off (millionaires) always try vandilising my house, wardrobe, electronics, furniture etc.

Whilst I get some families are good, I learnt a long time ago that most are crap. Unless they were actively involved in raising and nurturing you, dont give a f*** about them.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your family are the people that show you love and that they care about you, nothing to do with blood or biology.
This pack of vicious, highly obnoxious individuals don't deserve any of the attention that you are constantly giving them.
They are wasting your time and you are allowing it.
Why are you so focused on documenting every single spiteful word or unpleasant deed that has been directed at you by individuals you clearly detest?
Nobody has the right to make you feel inferior without your consent, remove your consent and avoid keeping company with such toxic waste.

I have three living blood relatives- parents and grandmother.
I take trouble to avoid all three- two like the plague.
My grandmother is an 80 year old religious fanatic who rants the most vile bible verses, constantly talks about the devil and how she hates most of the world.
I could match your list with just the horrid things she alone has said to me over the years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (7)
11.29%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
8.06%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
4.84%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
6.45%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads