Why is it so difficult to apply for Sainsburys? Watch

Kugree
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Everytime I check in my city you will see some available but when you click on them and press apply they are already gone. It is already hard finding a weekend one as it is but add to the fact that they don't have job alerts makes things even more difficult. The most annoying is when you find one in your Borough and when you click on it you find out it no longer exists. I also have a Tesco interview next Wednesday but I really hoped I could get a job at Sainsburys.
Last edited by Kugree; 4 weeks ago
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kugree)
Everytime I check in my city you will see some available but when you click on them and press apply they are already gone. It is already hard finding a weekend one as it is but add to the fact that they don't have job alerts makes things even more difficult. The most annoying is when you find one in your Borough and when you click on it you find out it no longer exists. I also have a Tesco interview next Wednesday but I really hoped I could get a job at Sainsburys.
Its probably because they reached their application quota for the role and so it disppears after X people submits an applies.

So really, you kinda have to be quick.
Aigle20350
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kugree)
Honey. There is always McDonald's.
Kugree
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DarkChaoz95)
Its probably because they reached their application quota for the role and so it disppears after X people submits an applies.

So really, you kinda have to be quick.
I kept checking for many hours but when i take a break or I am preoccupied with something they post it and by the time I go back to look again it's gone. Smh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (31)
11.03%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.56%
No, but I want to start (104)
37.01%
No, I am unable to (59)
21%
No, I chose not to (77)
27.4%