The Student Room Group

'Petrol bomb' threats sent to churches and supermarkets

Horrifying reports across Midlands of petrol bomb threats - any ideas on motive or ways to tackle this issue?
From BBC News:
More than a dozen churches have been sent "threatening letters" bearing a West Midlands postmark, with one letter warning of a petrol bomb attack.

West Midlands Police is investigating and said churches and supermarkets in the region and further afield had been targeted "over a period of months".

In one handwritten letter, threats were made to "petrol bomb" services and stab congregation members "one by one".
I’m in the West Midlands. Who the hell is threatening Chruches and Supermarkets?
Original post by Professional G
I’m in the West Midlands. Who the hell is threatening Chruches and Supermarkets?

People based in south yorkshire sending threats apparently
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
People based in south yorkshire sending threats apparently

So first was the future school shooters, now the threats to Churches? What’s happening in Yorkshire???
Usually with threatening letters such as these the intent is to scare and cause a commotion, or they're sent by a mentally disturbed person. I doubt anyone is in any serious danger. Nonetheless, it's unacceptable behaviour.

Quick Reply

Latest