Has any done the unit 7 business decision making exam ? 16/09/2019

Watch
jimmyboy89548
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Unit 7: Business Decision Making

Can anyone tell me what the exam involves as iv got mine 2moro
Thanks
Last edited by jimmyboy89548; 2 years ago
Woksin
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I’m doing the exam tomorrow! Unlike Unit 6, getting the answers early really won’t make any difference. If you know what you’re going to talk about and write then it’s just a case of referring to the business they give you. Don’t forget you also have internet during this exam.

I’d be amazed if anyone fails it to be honest.
whydoweneedthis
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
what do you mean we have internet for this exam? the rules indicates that you cannot use the internet
Woksin
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by whydoweneedthis)
what do you mean we have internet for this exam? the rules indicates that you cannot use the internet
Yes I see that now :-( in all our mocks we had internet as our lecturer told us we would have it in the exam. It’s only in the exam today that we were td we couldn’t. Sad times.
Asdfghjkl12399
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone know what the casestudy is going to be about?
Asdfghjkl12399
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Or what topics we should study for tomorrow?
Giulia14
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Woksin)
Yes I see that now :-( in all our mocks we had internet as our lecturer told us we would have it in the exam. It’s only in the exam today that we were td we couldn’t. Sad times.
Do you know what’s the casestudy about?
Woksin
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Giulia14)
Do you know what’s the casestudy about?
Yeah but I’ve already got a strike for doing this so, sorry.
Asdfghjkl12399
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Can you atleast tell us if the paper asking you to convince or consider the two options?
gorillauno
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Have you got snapchat, we'll discuss it further on there.
gorillauno
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Add me on snap, same username as this; gorillauno
Last edited by gorillauno; 2 years ago
EduardZ18
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Add me on sc: eduard.zelinsch
whydoweneedthis
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
but you helped us a lot, that was one of the best thing that a fellow student can do to other students
Woksin
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I’m not saying anything :P
I will say however that, my snapchat has a great story on that you should definitely see. ~ jjoes77
certain some1
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
you got a strike for sharing a picture
Amin786
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Can someone help me out
certain some1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Asdfghjkl12399)
Can you atleast tell us if the paper asking you to convince or consider the two options?
i done the exam
its about a company called 'wear products ltd'
option 1 is internally, buy equipment
option 2 is buy an existing business
you will need SWOT and porter's five forces there is also information about forecasts so there's that.
certain some1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Amin786)
Can someone help me out
read my previous post
certain some1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
The company wear products is not a clothing business!
Amin786
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Add me up on snap @active_amzz
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads