Accomodation Watch

sammie97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone applied to stay at The Pinnacles?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Ashxr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, I've yet to firm it and apply for accommodation but I'm considering applying for the pinnacles. It seems about as nice as most other en-suite halls but it's so much cheaper so win-win I guess!
szabivaida
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashxr)
Hey I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, I've yet to firm it and apply for accommodation but I'm considering applying for the pinnacles. It seems about as nice as most other en-suite halls but it's so much cheaper so win-win I guess!
Just got an unconditional today, the pinnacles seem a good choice really.
Sheffield Hallam University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashxr)
(Original post by szabivaida)
Just got an unconditional today, the pinnacles seem a good choice really.
Congratulations to both of you on your unconditional offers! Ashxr szabivaida

Let me know if you need any information about your courses, or student life in Sheffield!

Thanks
Bridget
Ashxr
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Congratulations to both of you on your unconditional offers! Ashxr szabivaida

Let me know if you need any information about your courses, or student life in Sheffield!

Thanks
Bridget
Thanks I do have a few questions actually.

A week or so ago Leadmill Point was removed from the SHU accommodation website, I contacted Unite about this to see why and they said it was not going to be available for 2019/20. Just today I noticed it is back up on the site, does this mean it is now available for booking next academic year?

I also wanted to know if the accommodation is allocated on a first come first serve basis? Just so I know if I should book accommodation ASAP to hopefully get my first choice, or if I can hold off until I'm completely sure which to apply for.
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashxr)
Thanks I do have a few questions actually.

A week or so ago Leadmill Point was removed from the SHU accommodation website, I contacted Unite about this to see why and they said it was not going to be available for 2019/20. Just today I noticed it is back up on the site, does this mean it is now available for booking next academic year?

I also wanted to know if the accommodation is allocated on a first come first serve basis? Just so I know if I should book accommodation ASAP to hopefully get my first choice, or if I can hold off until I'm completely sure which to apply for.
Hi Ashxr

I've just spoken to accommodation services for you and they have confirmed that Leadmill Point is not available for 2019/20. Apologies for any confusion about this.

Yes it is available on a first come first served so book early if you can!

Let me know if I can help with anything else,
Bridget
Ashxr
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Ashxr

I've just spoken to accommodation services for you and they have confirmed that Leadmill Point is not available for 2019/20. Apologies for any confusion about this.

Yes it is available on a first come first served so book early if you can!

Let me know if I can help with anything else,
Bridget
Okay, thanks for clearing this up for me. Better get to work deciding which accomodation to put down ^_^
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashxr)
Okay, thanks for clearing this up for me. Better get to work deciding which accomodation to put down ^_^
Hi Ashxr

Have you been to an open day? You could always visit and go on one of the accommodation tours to get a feel for it? You can book on here.

Thanks
Bridget
Ashxr
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Ashxr

Have you been to an open day? You could always visit and go on one of the accommodation tours to get a feel for it? You can book on here.

Thanks
Bridget
Not as of yet, that's the plan though. Going to a course open day on the 3rd, holding off making my decisions until then just to make sure
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Feb '19
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Mar '19
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 14 Apr '19

Do you give blood?