flowers5643
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi there,
i hope that you can do something to help me with my Spanish exams
i am in year 10 and i really struggle with Spanish
is there any really good high level sentences that i can memorize for my writing exam that will fit for any context?
I am doing higher
But i am threatened to move to foundation if i don't get a 7-8 in my march exams i recently got a 5 im really struggling and i feel like breaking down Spanish is just so hard i just want a 7-8 for GCSE and get it over and done with.
Please tell what i can do for this one and a half year i have left for gcses in order to get an 8 for spanish in my actual gcses what schedule should i follow, what helped you succeed in these 9-1 spanish exams

thank you for any help i really need it.
/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯\
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I messed about all the way from year 7 - year 10 in spanish, I'm a set one student for everything else and like predicted grade 6 or 7 for my gcses in may, and in spanish I was always set 3 from year 8- to the end of 9. Just put your head down start asking questions and go over it at home, im in set 2 now i didnt want to do higher and get level 5 in mocks and 4. (Sorry for broken English I cba typing formally lol)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (163)
59.06%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
23.91%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.03%

Watched Threads