Tendinitis Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone here suffer from tendinitis or has had it? I have had it for a couple of days and I am really struggling with my daily life because of it. I don’t remember doing any damage that would have caused it and there is no visible swelling but I am in so much pain and I don’t know how to live with it. Will it be like this forever?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hundeschule
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Try to rest the area if possible. Tendinitis can take a long time but maybe get it diagnosed first. I had mine cured with shock wave therapy. Painful but effective !
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hundeschule)
Try to rest the area if possible. Tendinitis can take a long time but maybe get it diagnosed first. I had mine cured with shock wave therapy. Painful but effective !
Thanks for replying, it’s just that it’s really hard to rest because it’s in the elbow of my right arm and I’m right handed, I’m really struggling at school with it because I have to take notes
Hundeschule
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That’s hard! Can you maybe copy notes from your friends or do little voice recordings? Definitely get a prescription for some physical therapy. There are several treatments. I really believe in choc wave therapy. Even 3 sessions sometimes do the trick!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hundeschule)
That’s hard! Can you maybe copy notes from your friends or do little voice recordings? Definitely get a prescription for some physical therapy. There are several treatments. I really believe in choc wave therapy. Even 3 sessions sometimes do the trick!
I can’t really copy off off of anyone since I have small classes and most of the people in then don’t write very much compared to what I normally write. Do you think if I used a laptop but just typed with my left hand could help with notes? Only issue is I have an incredibly loud laptop that would probably disrupt the classes.
I don’t know about therapy, I want to see if it will heal naturally first.
Anonymous #1
Also went to see my doctor today who immediately sent me to a and e. They said let it rest for 10 more days and then start to exercise it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads