Am I banned from boots Watch

wtfisthis44?
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was peer pressured into shoplifting I took fifty pound worth of stuff I wanted to put it back but there was a complication one of the products had a sucrity tag on it and the machine at the door went off no one came after me I just walked through nothing was said but I’m now scared that if I go back to return it I’m banned or worse they will stop me from leaving and call the police what do I do
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just be honest and show remorse for your actions and explain why you did it (peer pressure), if anything worse action may happen later since they may go through CCTV footage if you dont go back.
wtfisthis44?
Rep:
?
(Original post by DarkChaoz95)
Just be honest and show remorse for your actions and explain why you did it (peer pressure), if anything worse action may happen later since they may go through CCTV footage if you dont go back.
There are many shoplifters in Belfast it would take to long to review it all
wtfisthis44?
Rep:
?
(Original post by DarkChaoz95)
On top of that they make sure you get taken home by the police and I can’t get Taken home
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends on whether you can convince them your story is real... "I did it because my friends told me to" doesn't really hold up.

You need to re-evaluate your company too. Bet they would run off without you if you got caught.
wtfisthis44?
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Why were you so stupid in giving in them urging you to shoplift, come on now.
I gave in because it was a group of them and my best friend was off somewhere and I couldn’t find her so I was with the rest who I only just met and they said we will leave you here alone and I didn’t know the area I was in
wtfisthis44?
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
Depends on whether you can convince them your story is real... "I did it because my friends told me to" doesn't really hold up.

You need to re-evaluate your company too. Bet they would run off without you if you got caught.
I’m not even friends with them
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by wtfisthis44?)
I’m not even friends with them
So you were peer pressured by some random person? Yep, story totally holds.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
wtfisthis44?
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
So you were peer pressured by some random person? Yep, story totally holds.
No it was my best friends friends it was my first time seeing them and my best friend went off with her bf so it wasn’t random people I ignore them now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (145)
58.7%
No (102)
41.3%

Watched Threads