Contract Law!!! Watch

benry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In a scenario where Person A has brought a car from Person B for £5000 and the engine of the car happened to seize (stop working completely) how can Person A , claim damages and discharge the contract.
They are both traders so it would be a commercial contract

In addition is there an implied warranty in UK law if so can someone explain.
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would strongly recommed not to make duplicate threads. Notoriety and JohanGRK already trying to guide you.

If your really stuck then it would be best to ask your lecturer and go over the relevant textbook chapter / lecture notes. Thats assuming this is an academic problem question.

Unfortunately, you should note that No one will hand over the answer to you. People can guide you to the answer or suggest what to look into or clarify areas your stuck on but other than that you should answer it yourself really.

I'd throw some pointers but I completely forgot everything well almost anyway frrom my first year LLB days :P
Last edited by DarkChaoz95; 1 month ago
benry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I've answered 90% percent of the question anyway this little part for some reason I can't get my head around I've literally been going back and forth for about 3 hours. I think I'll go at it fresh tomorrow.

Thanks anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.6%
No (219)
94.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise