Boyfriend talking to old flame? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
To give some context, about 3 years ago my bf used to be friends with this girl and ended up falling for her. She led him on and also told him she liked him but then ignored him for ages and got a new bf quite quickly.

My bf and I have been together 2 years nearly and randomly today out of the blue she pops up to him on instagram... He tries to keep the convo blunt so she won't reply but she kept messaging. Anyway, he asked her why she was messaging him as if they are cool with each other when things ended badly between them and this sparked a whole convo about what happened between them, why things happened etc and she apologised for her behaviour.

I'm sitting here a bit annoyed tbh and idk if I have a reason to be. I understand him being curious about the past and maybe wanting answers but this was 3 years ago.. it seems to me like he's still bothered to be sending her paragraphs about what she did wrong and how he felt etc and it makes me feel like a mug. Surely if he is happy with me he should not even care about all that? I don't see the need in bringing up the past which is so irrelevant now.

What do you guys think?
GracieVonderWal
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
To give some context, about 3 years ago my bf used to be friends with this girl and ended up falling for her. She led him on and also told him she liked him but then ignored him for ages and got a new bf quite quickly.

My bf and I have been together 2 years nearly and randomly today out of the blue she pops up to him on instagram... He tries to keep the convo blunt so she won't reply but she kept messaging. Anyway, he asked her why she was messaging him as if they are cool with each other when things ended badly between them and this sparked a whole convo about what happened between them, why things happened etc and she apologised for her behaviour.

I'm sitting here a bit annoyed tbh and idk if I have a reason to be. I understand him being curious about the past and maybe wanting answers but this was 3 years ago.. it seems to me like he's still bothered to be sending her paragraphs about what she did wrong and how he felt etc and it makes me feel like a mug. Surely if he is happy with me he should not even care about all that? I don't see the need in bringing up the past which is so irrelevant now.

What do you guys think?
are you like 60+?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GracieVonderWal)
are you like 60+?
What's your point?
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you're over reacting. Especially if he was showing you the convo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (111)
58.42%
No (79)
41.58%

Watched Threads