Is there any way to get over exam anxiety? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I dealt with this during my GCSEs and A levels and now I'm in first year and it's back again. I've been trying to get to sleep since 11pm but can't as I have an exam tomorrow and I can't stop worrying about it. I haven't had a full meal in about a week due to stress and I can't get the fear or failure out of my mind.

Any advice? :/
13warmanj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well there are many reasons to have this stress but it is a human emotion and one which may be inevitable. A lack of confidence always causes this stress A good thing to do is find a constructive habbit for example in my a level chem to revise content I find helpful YouTube videos download the audio on to my phone like and audio lecture and go for walks while listening some say because you can't see what they are talking about so it's useless I disagree it's much better you have to try and picture it it helps your long term memory hence you will have alot more confidence.

Another thing is work smarter not harder find effective ways to relax and study it's all about the mindset
13warmanj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well there are many reasons to have this stress but it is a human emotion and one which may be inevitable. A lack of confidence always causes this stress A good thing to do is find a constructive habbit for example in my a level chem to revise content I find helpful YouTube videos download the audio on to my phone like and audio lecture and go for walks while listening some say because you can't see what they are talking about so it's useless I disagree it's much better you have to try and picture it it helps your long term memory hence you will have alot more confidence.

Another thing is work smarter not harder find effective ways to relax and study it's all about the mindset
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (272)
37.36%
No, I am unable to (173)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (204)
28.02%