?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just a place to spurt my imaginations.
username4444284
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Our eyes were both locked at each other's . The moment lasted forever. There's no coming back. What's done is done.

And I have to leave her.
Unwillingly.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Maybe you should go and take some Zumba or yoga classes. Give it a rest. Then return and we will practice", Xeq whispered amidst the stares of all her class.
Goosebumps threatened to enter her clenched fists.
Why would he talk to her now, of all the times? And not when she pleaded him to testify that it wasn't her who fought the Yondevs?
username4444284
Rep:
?
I welcome the feeling.
Emptiness.
Why would Brockhursts pursue over root beers to get numb?
They just need to be in this stimulus : Permanent failure.
After the many degrading stares for eons, you get used to it. Living itself is as being dead. Nothing matters.

"You! Over there! Got some time to impart me the knowledge of sylphs?" , a gruff voice woke me up out of my reverie.

Oh. I finally do have a purpose.
username4444284
Rep:
?
He refused it all.
Every part of him which he loved. He ignored them. "How could this happen to me?", he asked himself repeatedly in vain. Plebes was his other part of his soul. And she agreed to be the apprentice of the Viking, Zan? Why? Was he another fling of hers?

"You should have this miraculous gin, Del." , Vox gave him a lopsided grin.
Vox is the best. You can't find such a lad as him anywhere in Giuseppe.
I should get a chug after all.
username4444284
Rep:
?
I am the Way and Life.

And the reason why I'm guilty all my life.
To Rebel is my addiction. Lies gave birth to me. Separating me from my stubbornness is as separating light from sun.

No one dares. Or did. Until now. Until that sixteen moons old lass.
Which reminds me, where had I been living all this time? With eyes closed?
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Rest is important. I will permanently disable your manna if you dare to disobey! ", my mentor, Narc grew frustrated at my over excitement.
But in my defence, any kiddo would be ecstatic after discovering the fact that commmoners are free to practice incantations and not only the Highborn crass.
But before I further argue, a mist of sleepiness cradles me.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Once upon a time there was Nic, who loved to help all the time. Despite people's ramblings he didn't stop. He gave up his final breath in the hands of his enemy whose tears flowed without a revenge.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"How do you weave them so....", I stalled getting breathless in awe.
"Beautifully? Intricately? Excellently? " , he snickered with a funny glint in his hazel eyes.
" If you stop idling around and start being useful, you too can", he said without missing a beat. The designs that he created did not belong to the land of Zoro nor any other neighbouring lands. Some island light years beyond.
"Still, how can one master it without any reference?", I persisted.
"Still your mind and retrieve.", he tapped his head to make a point. He continued, " Which obviously comes with practice. You of all my students should have known that!"
Last edited by username4444284; 4 weeks ago
username4444284
Rep:
?
Black seas and dirt. When ugliness gets embraced. Enter newness. Enter extraordinary.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Why are you brittle?, she asked not meeting my gaze.
"Because I chose to. Because I enjoy being broken by you.", my voice never faltered
Last edited by username4444284; 1 month ago
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Waiting is a virtue. It's not a form of cowardice or apathy. It's beyond that.", she cooed at her baby who lisped out a "mama" back.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Her features paled at the sight of the blight. Her library all ransacked haphazardly. Every second of her painstakingly dedication all ripped as if it were a plaything of a tiny tot. Although she abhorred doing this particular menial job, it shook her to the core. She had somehow gotten herself attached and now how could she report this latest clumsiness to the manor of the mansion? Just when she started to think about a lie the Lord's shrilly voice rang through the hall.

" Eldoran! Where is my tea?"

And now she had no choice but to spill the beans.
username4444284
Rep:
?
I can't control it. The wails, shouts, screams. Beautifully blurring my train of thoughts. Why can't they be solved? Why does it have to be me? After all the Elites exist for a reason. All that I could do is be a bystander and do my job. Less problems. Easy life. But these voices are ever religiously sung as anthems that I have to ask myself aloud :"What was I supposed to do?" and take a mental note of the things lying around me.
Bundle of Newspapers dated 17/01/19
Oh yes. I'm a newspaper boy. And I'm lucky to see the faces of pain every day to work.
username4444284
Rep:
?
If I ....Should I ...Will I ....Can I....
"You need to stop overthinking and just do it.", the bot sensed my insecurity.
"Easy for you to say. You're controlled by human input. But not me!", I sneered.
"Yet it was me who figured out your confusion. And not your human friends.", it snapped back.
And sadly that was reality in the world of Dëa.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Static melody"
Those were the Reaper's last words before being exiled.
And he gave me, a mere plebeian the responsibility to decode its mystery.
The only contact I ever had with him was in the cemetery. While decorating one of the Fellowman's burial site with icydrops. He said it needed more tending. And I was awestruck. Not everyday you'd meet the Reaper but only for strange occasions which are privily kept back from plebeians.
Not that I'd wanted to know. But now, he made it impossible to keep me back. He invited me after all with those two words, which I have no clue about.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Please tell me you will be there. Please!", Mishra whined hugging her knees as she rocked herself. She couldn't go there alone. Now of all times. It's true she's asking a lot from an acquaintance yet she had to seize any opportunity to face her worst fear. It was quite a struggle when half of her mind screamed to go and deal with it while the other half looked for support. Her parents were away on sabbatical. She had no friends except an aquaintance whom she budded over CS (chat service) via their passion for skydiving.

"I am not sure I can. Don't want to get your hopes up. My dad does this charity affair every second of the month. I wish I could help in any other way..." , he faltered looking at the floor.

"That's fine. Thanks for trying.", I replied kicking a pebble into the lake, not waiting for his reply I scurry off to my home.

Perhaps fate has destined her to deal with this. For her to grow up. She needs to battle her own.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Special Case. That's always what you've been. My entire life was consumed looking after you. Is it because my love has turned sour? Or I started to love you less? Even if it takes a zillion amount of energy to get a nod from you, I am willing to try. I will continue trying my best. And you better start changing, okay?", Brian whispered looking at his wife in coma on their twentieth wedding anniversary.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Don't tell me you sold off my Glender again!", Liv wailed as if I've made us go in debt.I shifted uncomfortably, bringing The Alert more closely to my spectacles. Perhaps if she sees that I'm engrossed in work, she would give it a break?
For the record, I sold it off only to pay off the previous debts for the student loans we had taken for our boy, Sian. He is doing marvellous at a chocolate factory, as a chemical engineer, in his own world. I would be lucky if he could be free to give us a call or what they call that skipe some video call...But ofcourse he is living his dream as I once was.

"Mister! Are you ignoring your wife as well? Don't I have atleast the right to about my glender? This is the tenth time you have used what's mine! It's not easy to win a glender in lottery like yesteryears anymore!", she annoyingly threw off my paper.

So much for my acting.

Liv was all dressed up like the times when she goes to funerals. Black satin gown and wait...before I think what it is I speak abruptly.

"Liv, dear, you as well as I know, we have got no other choice! I didn't tell you because I knew you would be such a wreck. I thought the glender was both of ours, dear", I try to give off that caring-hubby vibes. My eyes can't take it for real. This was actually happening in Silver household!

" You know what. Live your life as you will. I quit.", Liv took off with the old sack which she brought on the day of our wedding.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Wasn't that supposed to be our new Madame Dragoness?"
"Look how pathetic she walks"
"Isn't she supposed to be in the dungeons for rebelling our Units?"
" She really looks like the seductress whore,Late Soran"

Whispers rang everywhere. There's not a single spot left to stand in peace. I should have bunked the Annunciation. But now it's too late.

I moved to the lounge section and ordered a smooth chargin only to see the busted face of my betrayer, Count Bertram. No pun intended.

"I never knew you were one of those types", I gestured at the crowd who seemed to go silent all of a sudden. I snapped, "Good thing you told everyone, one less person to trust" as I chug out another glass of fire.

"I-I am sorry. I w-would h-have l-lost my p-position as C-Count", he stuttered looking ashamedly at his tequila. "I h-had no o-other option", his tremor visibly seen.
But I am not fooled.
"Save it for another time. I am leaving.", I veered myself toward the exit.
Saddened by the Unit's method of control. Because sooner or later they will have to fight against the Stoic's leader.

In other words. Myself.
Last edited by username4444284; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (88)
14.57%
Yes - a food allergy (63)
10.43%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.48%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (16)
2.65%
No (422)
69.87%

Watched Threads