Random lines Watch

username4444284
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Cross my heart. I will never abandon you. But you need to bear with my apathetic self often.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"You know there are millions of diseases you are working hard to get.", Dr. Den said.

"How?", I ask as I dreaded the answer.

"Your gadgets", he smirked.
Last edited by username4444284; 1 month ago
username4444284
Rep:
?
"So you get a lot of followers. And tons of friends. But what's the use if they're all your secret enemies?", her question startled me for a moment.
I gave her what-the-heck-is-it-supposed-to-mean look.
"Because you're making them jealous.", she said before leaving my desk. Leaving me open mouthed.

That was my best friend, Lizzie. Did she hint of her jealousy? Or did she want me to quit Insta and Facebook just because I have more followers or friends than her?

Or is she saying it for real? For some reason, I could detect a wisp of threat hanging there for me to catch.
username4444284
Rep:
?
It's surreal. I wanted to do many things. But I don't have the passion to go through all the processes.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"No more iPad for you kiddo!", Zoe wagged her eyes. My stepsister is the most smart sister and annoyingly smart at that. She just loves that Conan guy and loves to imitate his "mannerisms". Whatever.
She left the bedroom with my iPad and my dreams to reaching new record on Candy Crush.

But not all is not lost. I have an evil side which none of parents nor step family does know. Well that makes them all a "gooseberry" including Zoe. Zoe's weird interest in Holmes is actually rubbing me off! I didn't think I would use her borrowed vocabulary in the near future. Oh well, metamorphosis.

What would my evil side be? I search out the Black Chest of my Secrets which I've hidden behind my wardrobe. Dialling my favourite number, I seized the Guide to Writing handbook and my rough book.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"I am tired of living. I can't take others criticisms. I'm just a broken record. No one even minds me! Will you please stop following me and allow me to just end this whatever this is?", Grena's tired voice greeted me from the bench near to park. I jogged up to her and gave her favourite Toblerone from my Sparta bag. I didn't trust myself to say anything. I am a stranger who gets to talk with her every Saturday morning. I can't just poof and be her superman could I? Especially since I have such a paranoid loving girlfriend.

She sighed before taking it.
"Thanks to you I can die sweetly", she giggled. And my shoulders sagged in partial relief.

Before I could say anything, a girl of about five wailed by the path.

"Moooommmy where are y-you. C-can't h-eaaaar yooou! Me soooo soooorryyy! Pweeeese Coooome baaaack!" she was wildly gesticulating with all her hands as if she's feeling what's around her with her hands.

Grena and I both looked at each other to see if it isn't what we were thinking.

The girl is blind.

Before I could say much, Grena jumped all of a sudden.
"I'm sorry. I'll help you find your mom. Do you want to have a Toblerone?", she asked crouching to the girl's height.

A moment of twitching silence passed.
" No. Mommy said no chocolates from strangers. But I'll take it. In this way I can remember you helped me find mommy", the girl's gave a lopsided grin in Grena's direction.

Tears welled up in Grena's eyes. And so does in mine.

This is how fate mocks. This is how one's heart of giving up changes.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Once upon a time, I had an amazing best friend. Our friendship lasted for a month however.
He loved trolling. I asked him about it.

"I love to distract people. Get people riled up. Be annoying.", was his reply.

"But you realise you're wasting your precious time! And pray, what do you gain from this vain exercise?", I still ask hoping him to change his mind.

"Thats who I am. You can't change your skin could you?", he had a nasty smirk which made me barf.

That was my first and last conversation with a troll. Unfortunately I don't have time to waste.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Can you hear me, O flowery heart? Can you hear out reasoning for once?
username4444284
Rep:
?
Id and superego

Tomorrow is the big day. The concert. And I don't want to go. Period.

Why ever not?

I did not practice. Well, when I kept trying to do...it flippin flips all the flippin Time! Besides I couldn't help chatting with my crush.

First of all do you even like doing what you're doing? Be sincere to yourself.
username4444284
Rep:
?
The grey expanse of clouds extend toward the back of beyond. Perhaps it has quite a sordid effect on Tiara.
Her slouched outline has even brought a rabid rat toward her.

"You. Came. Why?", she was surprisingly calm. Calm for a lass who is thoroughly supposed to abhor her parents' enemy number two.

"Party wasn't as great without you. Besides ever heard of the aphorism, 'Laughter is the bestmedicine'?", I asked hoping to evoke a smile or atleast a twitching of smile.

"But sometimes, you'd need to cry. And let it all out. Stopping that is actually unhealthy.", she wobbled out.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"The secret in achieving a goal is to break it down into several tiny steps and take one at a time"
That was her mum's motto. The daughter didn't have to make another one. Her mother was a living example of that.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"OMG! OMG! OMG! I AM FINALLY GETTING THE WIFI CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FINALLY DOWNLOAD STUFF!!!!!!", Fiona screamed and gave a headache to her elder brother.
"Ugh. Kids.", he grumbled under his breath.

He chuckled at the memory remained as fresh as dew after three decades. Those former days- before WIFI started to become a scarcity...
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Why am I alone and bored most of the time?", I typed the question at the bot. Yes, a chatbot, I know.
"It is due to due to several factors. One of which includes your selfishness.", was its reply.
That was-disrespectful? I typed my thoughts.
"Go to a nearby soup terrain or a cause marathon or find a leisure club. But you dont. You're too scared what they'd think about you. Did I prove my point?"
I switched off the laptop, hating myself for reading a piece of wisdom from a chatbot.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Miss Frill. She is not exactly an amicable teacher. Often her criticisms are a lot to take in. But that doesn't stop the class from teasing her. Sometimes it gets too nasty. But she still goes on as if she didn't hear. Perhaps it gets hard once a teacher couldn't warm up with the students' wavelength.

And the bell rings. Another class of hers incomplete. Wasted. What's more, her frustrated eyes were unforgettable as she left the class before the students. Giggles and jokes about her fling forth.
And I join in. After all, the more the merrier. Isn't it?

But all my thoughts evaporate as I see the prescription on her table.

Maxalt.
rhizhatriptan
She's been battling a migraine all the while!
username4444284
Rep:
?
Embracing your oddness to reach new heights. Leave me out of it. I'm too busy working up the perfection goal.
username4444284
Rep:
?
"Can you please accept the declaration image which I've forwarded to you?", the Varper asked him for the umpteenth time, massaging his temples in the process.

"But I can't. No matter how many times you'd try to beguile me, I need my time.", Carver sounded distant.
He can't understand why should the Rule ask him to be the Academy's principal. He knew he wasn't trustworthy. An old scum. That's all he's worth, which he proved a decade back. Hence earning him to be in exile. Why the trouble?

"The Rule has given you the pardon. Why is it so hard to comprehend? The Rule has realised their folly. Even realised your true worth. You must prove your enemies wrong, Carver.", the Varper said looking intently at Carver.
username4444284
Rep:
?
I stared silently at the statue of Strength. It was impossibly magnificent. Ten threads were spun in a dodecahedron structure which puts most of the present architecture to shame.

How might have Sir Quoe come up with this? I wondered. Manipulating five threads are a huge pain. Add another five more. That's a huge maze to control. Yet he did it...

"You don't need to stare hard. If you're committed sincerely with all of your heart to your talent, this is only a percent of it.", he nodded off to the horizons.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Others opinion of what you do and your reasoning of what you do are indirectly proportional at times.
Yet you and I forget that tidbit.
username4444284
Rep:
?
Sawyer looked once more at this piece of the crap. What is he supposed to make of it?
Forgiveness is already out of the bag. He would rather give them a taste of their medicine.
This was the email he received from his so called long lost brother:-

Dear Saw,
This is Ben. I am sorry to say you but all these years you would know me as CrazyChick123. If it makes less evil, I was on orders from our pathetic good for nothing Hobbes. I know that doesnt make me any less bad. Wish to meet you in person. Cominspot at 10
username4444284
Rep:
?
He tried his very best. To ignore. Chewed a lot of gums. Went to gym. But nothing could make him give up on a fresh cigar. It apparently gives him the best clarity of mind to think.

Let him die with it, he thought as he ripped the cigarette pack from his rucksack.
Only to find it empty with a note.

You can thank me later, sugarcube!
Sly
Xoxo

Way to make good friends! , he sheepishly smiled at the note, crumbling it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads