Random lines Watch

username4444284
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
"You are not angry. You don't care. What am I to you: a pawn?", she hollered piercing the empty hallway.

Unfortunately for him she was more than a pawn. A manipulator at best.

"F**k.YOU.", he pronounced devoid of emotion.

Thanks to her he doesnt feel any remorse as he left her just as she left him once upon a time.
Last edited by username4444284; 1 month ago
username4444284
Rep:
?
Why am I being so disobedient and insincere and difficult and cold? Why can't I return that simple act of love with a smile? Every second of my thought brimming with judgements...how can I tolerate myself if I continue so forth without a change or a new beginning?
New year Resolution be damned!,
Sod banged his fists against the table.
username4444284
Rep:
?
As the tabloids and media pursued relentlessly to condemn him, he grew more distant than before. He could only focus his mind on one thing. Consequences of underestimating Mia's blackmail. His loving enemy now and forever.
username4444284
Rep:
?
The Kibarua was not pleased with the new trainee, FX05's behaviour. FX05 has recently disregarded the Kibarua's orders by searching out the possible loopholes in the murder. Apparently the former disciplinary action of sensory deprivation had no whatsoever effect on FX05 who seemed to be unperturbed.

"The System is most displeased with your conduct and as a Kibarua, I have the capability of replacing you with FX06. Do you have anything to say?"

FX05 stared as a bot without reacting even a little to the Kibarua's question. He knew his words had little or no value in the eyes of Kibarua. FX05 was the only cyborg curious about the recent 'shift of plans'. In the world of distracted team.
username4444284
Rep:
?
My mind is so stuck on replay of my best days. Days of ignorance. Nostalgia. Is there any way out?, Vrölm paused writing in his journal for a moment.

"Tuck! Yeep!", a robin glided from nowhere and hit the glass pane. And it continued slightly pecking at the glass. As if knocking to get in.

Vrölm opened the slide a bit to let in the robin. And he sat down to write.

Perhaps the key is to notice the new little things such as an elegant robin..., he wrote with a grin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.07%
How can I be the best version of myself? (161)
30.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed