The Student Room Group

What's your speciality???

What do u own .....that others don't......???

Scroll to see replies

my skills are my brownies everyine loves them so i guess i could say that i have the skill of baking :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by browneyedbaker
my skills are my brownies everyine loves them so i guess i could say that i have the skill of baking :smile:

Let me taste....then i can give u the point....
Original post by meek boy
Let me taste....then i can give u the point....

maybe...........
i can be breaking into pieces inside but still look like the happiest person alive
i think not everyone can do this :rolleyes:
Reply 5
maybe...........

I'm from india.....i'm sending my detailed address....u send me your brownies.....but no delivery charge.....totally free.....
Original post by enigmatic17
i can be breaking into pieces inside but still look like the happiest person alive

me
Reply 7

let me test u bro.....😈
I'm from india.....i'm sending my detailed address....u send me your brownies.....but no delivery charge.....totally free.....

k but they may have melted by the time they get there :cake::cake:
let me test u bro.....😈

aww leave him/her alone
me

but thats not ur speciality, if it was you should have mentioned it in the first place :colone:
let me test u bro.....😈

wouldnt be surprised if u did, ive had alott of experience in this case :tongue:
but thats not ur speciality, if it was you should have mentioned it in the first place :colone:

i know but i have many specialitys i didnt mention........... :colone:
i know but i have many specialitys i didnt mention........... :colone:

oh u seem to be a very special person then :mmm:
oh u seem to be a very special person then :mmm:

ikr
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
Original post by connormc199
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

bruh wtf?
Original post by connormc199

what even??:confused:
so thats ur speciality? being weirdly weird :biggrin:

ikr the weirdo :biggrin:
Reply 19

lol....I did not make out his words.....but i do understand he is weirdly weird.....
I don't know.....when I said my speciality is to kidnap kids.....???🤤

Quick Reply

Latest