The Student Room Group

sex toys

the reason i ask if guys see girls as sex toys is cause, im not the best looking girl going and my body is not a model body, but do other girls get random guys come up to them at university and just ask them straight out is there any chance that they could **** you, i had at few times, even as im going uni or my dorm flat - putting rubbish out lol, think its might not help that my boobs are a nice size lol but hay, do other girls out there get the same ? why do you guys do it ?
Original post by unixgirl
the reason i ask if guys see girls as sex toys is cause, im not the best looking girl going and my body is not a model body, but do other girls get random guys come up to them at university and just ask them straight out is there any chance that they could **** you, i had at few times, even as im going uni or my dorm flat - putting rubbish out lol, think its might not help that my boobs are a nice size lol but hay, do other girls out there get the same ? why do you guys do it ?

As a female, I can't say that I have experienced this.
Reply 2
Original post by unixgirl
Not sure if you're annoyed that this is happening, or that it's not happening to you :K:
I think what you're describing is fairly common. Women do it to men too but they use tinder lol. Certain people just like having sex with anyone.
Reply 4
I know lads that'll do this routinely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending