The Student Room Group

My girlfriend left me so quickly

So I have been having a casual relationship with a girl and she had asked me out to which I had said yes, less than 24 hours later she got quite drunk and mad out with another boy to which I was hurt but understood she was drunk so decided it would be best to just move on. So we had been texting and stuff and she even spoke about our future together but then later that day she wanted to end things so suddenly and I’m just so confused and hurt by this all. Any advice?
Don't get confused and hurt by this. Just carry on. Nothing particularly of note happened.

You got as far as the sales negotiation phase. You never got as far as a sales closure.

That's the nature of most sales jobs. You lose more than yo win. It's the wins that make all the losses worthwhile.

There is nothing particularly wrong with you - from what you've told us. You were just the wrong product for that girl at this time in her life. There will be someone else for whom you are the right product at the right time. Go find them!
Standard sloot behaviour lol. She just found another guy after she was lying about your future together that's all.
Reply 3
Would you say it would be a good idea to try and sort things out??
Original post by Anonymous
Would you say it would be a good idea to try and sort things out??

No
Reply 5
Original post by BonsaiColony
No

Out of interest why would you say that I still have some hope

Honestly dear Idk from your post alone it appears she was taking advantage of you
Original post by ChickenMadness
Standard sloot behaviour lol. She just found another guy after she was lying about your future together that's all.

u sound hurt
No

Did she sound hurt when she told you she wanted to break up

Forget her and move on, she is not loyal.
Did she sound hurt when she told you she wanted to break up

Yea she did sound upset and hurt
Reply 11
When was she your girlfriend? From your post you were never that close.
Original post by Bio 7
When was she your girlfriend? From your post you were never that close.

Well that’s the thing we were incredibly close going over to see each other hanging out together she even invited me to meet her parents

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending