Foundation to health and vetinary science - 2019 Watch

Jaaydaniiels
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Creating a post for people who have applied for the 2019 entry onto the foundation to health and vet science at Liverpool. Can post when you applied, where you're from education and experience wise and what path you're applying to.
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jaaydaniiels)
Creating a post for people who have applied for the 2019 entry onto the foundation to health and vet science at Liverpool. Can post when you applied, where you're from education and experience wise and what path you're applying to.
Moved to University of Liverpool
Rellroll
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I'm rellroll. I'm from Wales and I've applied for the medicine path. I applied at beginning of January as I was waiting to hear back about some work experience I'd been trying to organise. I'm currently working as a HCA in my local hospital's A&E. I've been working for the NHS for a few years now having left school 4 years ago with only AS-Levels. I also volunteer with elderly veterans and do a few other bits and bobs with work. Wishing everyone all the best with their applications
Sineadlevana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I applied in November for the dentistry path. I've got the required gcse's but no a levels. I have 2 years experience as a dental nurse and now working in an orthodontic practice. Haven't heard anything back yet but fingers crossed! I would be moving from Worcester to Liverpool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.28%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.44%
No, but I want to start (276)
37.45%
No, I am unable to (177)
24.02%
No, I chose not to (205)
27.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise