The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Nursing

Is there anyone that has UEA as their firm or insurance for nursing?? I’m 5 hours away from the uni and won’t know anyone when I get there ( if I get the grades 😂 ) so I’m looking to get to know a few people before I get there!
Assume you are coming in the September 19 intake? There will be fresher groups and accommodation groups starting June-ish. Most people don't know ayone before goign to Uni, don't worry.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Chloe_sealey
Is there anyone that has UEA as their firm or insurance for nursing?? I’m 5 hours away from the uni and won’t know anyone when I get there ( if I get the grades 😂 ) so I’m looking to get to know a few people before I get there!

Hey, well now you know me❤️
I’m thinking of insurancing it or maybe firming it, I’m also 3hours away, dreading the travelling. Do you know how the city is like already? If your on insta I’ll add you (just give it to me on private message)
And me!❤️
I’ve just confirmed my offer for Adult Nursing to start in Sep 19. I’m moving back to the UK after living in the USA. Haven’t ever been to Norwich either, so it’s a first for us all! Look forward to meeting you both if you choose UEA! :smile:
Original post by Jj1EM
Hey, well now you know me❤️
I’m thinking of insurancing it or maybe firming it, I’m also 3hours away, dreading the travelling. Do you know how the city is like already? If your on insta I’ll add you (just give it to me on private message)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending