Michael Mcc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am a year 12 student at the moment and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on what wpuld make a successful student in general . I study maths physics and biology and want at the minimum A A B , any tips for general success or even better relating specifically to those subjects would be appreciated.
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Michael Mcc)
I am a year 12 student at the moment and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on what wpuld make a successful student in general . I study maths physics and biology and want at the minimum A A B , any tips for general success or even better relating specifically to those subjects would be appreciated.
I do Maths, Biology and Chemistry and have had a years worth of experience with them. In general, it's best to finish the content quite quickly, ensure you understand it thoroughly, and then hit the practice questions to look for gaps in your knowledge. I do this for all 3 subjects and it's worked out so far. Since the new A-Levels for the science subjects have increased their application-style questions, it's best to get as much practice doing these as a lot of exam marks will be allocated to application.

You'll certainly go through low points when you can't be bothered to study, but just remind yourself that it'll be worth it in the end- keep going. If you motivate yourself, study efficiently (not wasting time procrastinating) and work hard then I believe you can call youself a 'successful student'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (559)
34.04%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.16%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.57%

Watched Threads