What penis size is too big Watch

Lawro26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am 20 years old with a penis of 13 inches long and 8.5 inches girth. I’ve been trying to have sex with girls but every girl is scared by it. I can’t find a relationship or even have a one night stand, every girl won’t touch it. I’ve considered penis reduction surgery but it costs too much for me right now. It gets in the way of me doing everyday things too, it is 11 inches when soft so I get degrading looks from everyone when I’m out shopping or at work. Anyone got any ideas on how I can deal with it?
Last edited by Lawro26; 4 weeks ago
Alidator
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
nice troll
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ask your nan
TommyDH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Confusing inches with cms is a common mistake these days OP, don't worry about it.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
have you tried "crowd funding" ? it is where you ask people for money with your computer ?

:dontknow:
NotNotBatman
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When you need a wheelbarrow to carry it when walking.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Please PM me an imaginary photo of your imaginary penis next to an imaginary tape measure and an imaginary piece of paper with the message "Hi, it's me Lawro26 from TSR, dated 18/1/19" written on it.

When you do that I'll give you the best idea in the world on how to deal with it. It's so cunning that it's as cunning as a cunning fox that has just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Cambridge University.
Last edited by Dunnig Kruger; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (14)
5.91%
No (223)
94.09%

Watched Threads