Unicornshrimp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi there I’m currently being home schooled! I was wondering if anyone else was as well?

I do:

biology- Edexcel
Psychology- aqa
English language aqa
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Unicornshrimp)
Hi there I’m currently being home schooled! I was wondering if anyone else was as well?

I do:

biology- Edexcel
Psychology- aqa
English language aqa
:hi: and welcome to :tsr:

So cool that you're homeschooled, hope that your studies are going well! I once knew a friend who homeschooled for GCSEs :yy:

Have popped your thread into A-levels , :bump:
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
Thanks 😀😀
simplytheb3st
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
ayy im homeschooled too. doing my alevels online. psychology, sociology and English literature (which i regret taking, i wish i chose history instead lol)
KawaiiArtist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Home schooled too and doing sociology (CIE), eng lit (CIE) and history. (AQA)
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
simplytheb3st and KawaiiArtist I’m in my first year and also doing online, what are you planning to do next? I.e university?
KawaiiArtist
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
simplytheb3st and KawaiiArtist I’m in my first year and also doing online, what are you planning to do next? I.e university?
In my first year aswell and doing two online and one with a tutor. I'd like to go uni but I'm not sure how the process would work so need to do some more research into that. What about u?
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
KawaiiArtist I’m hoping to study neuroscience, why are you doing homeschool? ☺️
KawaiiArtist
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
KawaiiArtist I’m hoping to study neuroscience, why are you doing homeschool? ☺️
Well there are several reasons so it's a bit complex aha. There aren't many sixthforms/colleges local that did the subjects I was interested in and although I met all the requirements for the one sixthform that did the subjects I wanted to, a week before the start of term they called and said that the teacher's for half the subjects I was interested in had left so I would have to choose two different subjects which I didn't want to do as they had limited options. That together with the fact that one of my parents has a health condition and needs regular help at home led to me deciding to do my a-levels from home, plus there's quite a nice home ed community in the area we live in so it worked out well in the end.

What about u?
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
Well, I’m the type of person who kinda just prefers to be by myself! It’s sooooooooooo hard to find a homeschool community here in London
KawaiiArtist
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Well, I’m the type of person who kinda just prefers to be by myself! It’s sooooooooooo hard to find a homeschool community here in London
Yep that's how I feel aswell although I've found its so easy to loose motivation when ur self studying. Did u go to school previously or have you always been homeschooled?
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
I was homeschooled in yr 7 then went to school
inaya4321
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I’m homeschool! Have been for quite a while. I (hopefully) just have one and bit more years left & then uni in the uk! (If I get in ahah)
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
How’s the homeschool going? Are you doing it online or via books! What do you wanna study at uni?
inaya4321
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by simplytheb3st)
ayy im homeschooled too. doing my alevels online. psychology, sociology and English literature (which i regret taking, i wish i chose history instead lol)
Bit random but what website do you use for you sociology course? I have been trying to find one but I can’t!
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
https://www.oxfordhomeschooling.co.u...ology-a-level/
Joanna1.1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago

I do:

biology- Edexcel
Psychology- aqa
English language aqa
hey i'm wondering how are you homeschooled like where do you get the work from and do you pay for it because I'm meant to homeschooled but ill probably end up getting moved back a year and joining a different school just basically with the year lower as the school was meant to sent me work but never did so I'm just wondering how your doing it x
Unicornshrimp
Rep:
?
I do my homeschool through Oxford home learning
inaya4321
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Thank youu!
inaya4321
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
How’s the homeschool going? Are you doing it online or via books! What do you wanna study at uni?
I’m doing online homeschool, currently I’m with Cambridge doing as psychology and going to add more courses soon. Which means I have loads to catch up on when I do!!😫 at the moment I want to go into film and creative writing & I have been specifically looking at Essex Uni. What about you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads