MA Commercial Songwriting and Production - Tileyard. Good or Bad? Watch

GoodStewdent
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any feedback/reviews on the MA Commercial Songwriting and Production at Tileyard Education in King's Cross (MA validated by Nottingham Trent)?

Good level of teaching? Good resources? engaging tutors and course content?

Is the course inspiring, innovative and enterprising? do you actually learn something eye-opening?

Does it have a rich level of engagement and synergy with constant feedback from industry professionals?

What are the audio production facilities like? Do you have to fight to book access to the studio?

Any view or opinions from those who've done, or are doing the course are more than welcome.

Thanks Guys !
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GoodStewdent)
Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any feedback/reviews on the MA Commercial Songwriting and Production at Tileyard Education in King's Cross (MA validated by Nottingham Trent)?

Is the course inspiring, innovative and enterprising? do you actually learn something eye-opening?

Does it have a rich level of engagement and synergy with constant feedback from industry professionals?

What are the audio production facilities like? Do you have to fight to book access to the studio?

Any view or opinions from those who've done, or are doing the course are more than welcome.

Thanks Guys !
I haven't done the course to give specific feedback but just wanted to say that only you can work out if the course content will be engaging and inspiring for you.
GoodStewdent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Please, please guys. Only interested to hear from those who are actually on or have done the course - else, it's pointless asking for a review (!)
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Please, please guys. Only interested to hear from those who are actually on or have done the course - else, it's pointless asking for a review (!)
Hun it's highly unlikely that you will only get responses from people who have done the course. This is a public forum. There are loads of us on here who have a lot of good experience to share and it's common courtesy to say thanks. We have been around a long time and know how these forums work
GoodStewdent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(There's always one!)
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(There's always one!)
Absolutely. And you're welcome Good luck!
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey Guys,

Thanks Guys !
As the course you want to know about is quite niche, I would suggest contacting the university and asking if you can be put in contact with current students. That way, you're more likely to get specific insights, as there may be no TSR users who have studied/are studying this course (there aren't that many postgraduate users on here on the whole).
CollectiveSoul
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey Guys,

Thanks Guys !
sounds like a uni money-making scheme
GoodStewdent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thanks PhoenixFortune. It's great to hear a decent qualititive reply from someone with something to say I've contacted the Uni and going for an open day in a month or so, and also have been in touch with other MA students.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (53)
8.75%
I used to but I don't now (16)
2.64%
No, but I want to start (222)
36.63%
No, I am unable to (140)
23.1%
No, I chose not to (175)
28.88%