MSc artificial intelligence London/UK

Watch
threeinarow
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,

I'm looking for students who studied or are thinking about applying to Msc in AI / ML in London this year.

In particular I'd like to know which universities are good apart from the obvious oxbridge, ucl and imperial. I've seen they are two programs that sound interesting in London

1)Queen Mary - good for computer vision I think?
2)City University, good for placements?

Any thoughts will be very appreciated. Thanks!
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by threeinarow)
Hi all,

I'm looking for students who studied or are thinking about applying to Msc in AI / ML in London this year.

In particular I'd like to know which universities are good apart from the obvious oxbridge, ucl and imperial. I've seen they are two programs that sound interesting in London

Focus less on the names of the unis and more on what their courses cover. Also look at things like links with industry, research/work experience opportunities and where grads end up.
threeinarow
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
That's true, however I'm asking as I don't have too many references about those programs or where graduates go after.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That's true, however I'm asking as I don't have too many references about those programs or where graduates go after.
You need to research that then and ask the uni.
Miles-can
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi all,

Hi! I have an offer for MSc Artificial Intelligence from City. I was wondering if you went ahead with City at the end.

I am wondering if studying this course will give me opportunities within the industry.
Last edited by Miles-can; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (51)
13.71%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.71%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (138)
37.1%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (40)
10.75%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (71)
19.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.65%

Watched Threads