The Student Room Group

What score did you get on Arctic Shores Skyrise City

Scroll to see replies

I also got to the last stage, and I could just feel myself getting kind of angry and quit that stage because I didnt want it to get to me too much. I got an overall score of 8518.. I'm really just here to see if that's any good (does anyone know?).
Yeah, I get how someone would find it patronising. I think it was meant to be quit, because it was a task that shows how you approach problem solving; too fast and I tight imply you aren't willing to try, but too slow and it might show that you are too stubborn and unwilling to go and ask someone else for help or come back to it later, etc.
How long does it take to receive your result after completing the games? Thanks.
Original post by EzRAaeel
How long does it take to receive your result after completing the games? Thanks.

From what I remember when I was applying for a graduate scheme (I passed the game but I ultimately failed the Assessment Centre) it was the same day or a few days later so keep checking your emails. The result and report was sent to me via email so I had a good read through and compared my report with a friend's which was interesting
Original post by Reddy5001
From what I remember when I was applying for a graduate scheme (I passed the game but I ultimately failed the Assessment Centre) it was the same day or a few days later so keep checking your emails. The result and report was sent to me via email so I had a good read through and compared my report with a friend's which was interesting

Thank you for the info
Original post by Tredoltle
I heard back from national rail - I got invited to do a video interview :smile: I think you can log back in and download a feedback report. At least that's what I could do with Airbus anyway.
Good luck with hunting for a graduate role, I'm sure you'll get one! Keep going buddy

Did you get the same questions (i.e. game tasks) for both network rail and Airbus?
Original post by Lorilo1398
Agreed I tried to point out some of the assessments were highly unfair to individuals with learning difficulties and recruitment got really defensive and tried to claim there was a section on the app that asked if you wanted adjustments. What a load of BS. Absolutely not inclusive.

My application was turned down based on my score for the assessment. Absolutely irrelevant to my skills and knowledge within the field. I feel like it was testing my reaction speeds which unless I'm a professional driver or gamer seem highly irrelevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending