Swansea Midwifery 2019 Watch

Dj1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Has anyone else applied to Swansea for midwifery? have you heard anything back?
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied in late November and received an invitation on 4th Jan for an interview on 21st Jan
Dj1990
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
aww that's great news! I didn't Apply until the 15th Jan so I guess it will be a while for me. have they told you what to prepare for? have you had any experience?
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah I have already got offers from Leeds and oxford brookes so this will be my 3rd interview & no not really which is a little annoying lol — hope you hear back soon!
andavies22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi all. I’ve been invited for an interview at Swansea for midwifery and I’m wondering whether anyone can tell me what the interview entails? I know they conduct group multiple mini interviews but I’d be so grateful if someone could tell me what each workstation requires you to do, and whether there is a numeracy AND literacy test, or just numeracy as the email they sent me only mentioned a numeracy assessment. Thanks in advance!!
Dj1990
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
when did you apply and when did they get back to you? did you receive an email from Swansea first or update on track? I've become track obsessed x
Merry73
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Dj1990 if you didn't apply until cut off it's unlikely you'll hear yet. My DD applied 21 Dec and has had interview offers from Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester and Swansea but not yet Cardiff.
Last edited by Merry73; 2 weeks ago
andavies22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dj1990)
when did you apply and when did they get back to you? did you receive an email from Swansea first or update on track? I've become track obsessed x
I applied on 7th Jan and they got back to me on 18th Jan so pretty quickly x
andavies22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh and your UCAS track won’t update until you receive a rejection or an offer. If you receive an interview; they will email you x
Dj1990
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
thank you. that will stop me logging in every day lol. good luck in your interview. when is it? x
andavies22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dj1990)
thank you. that will stop me logging in every day lol. good luck in your interview. when is it? x
No worries just try and put it to the back of your mind. Thank you! 15th Feb x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Swansea University
    Postgraduate Open Day - Singleton Park Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Mar '19
  • Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Mar '19
  • Swansea University
    Postgraduate Open Day - Bay Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Mar '19

Do you give blood?