The Student Room Group

Final Post

Alright, I know nobody cares and that’s fine but I just wanted to make this post anyway because I am leaving The Student Room permanently as my life is changing quite a lot and as a result I am having to make big adjustments to my lifestyle and routine.

I discovered recently that I am (currently) 4 and a half weeks pregnant with my first child. I am in a very loving and committed relationship with the father and he and I are taking on the responsibilities of being parents without complaint, and I am very proud of both of us.

With the impending arrival of this baby in September I will have a lot more on my plate with mental health services, the obstetrician and GP to deal with, and of course the care of the little one once he or she arrives.

I may pop on when I have the ultrasound to find out the gender so I can update all who are interested with the details but that also may not happen, it just depends if I remember and if I have the time to jump on here.

It’s been really fun being a part of this website and I will miss all of you that I had the pleasure of chatting to and joking around with last year.

- getmeoffmyphone <3
Best of luck to you and your new spawn :hugs:
good luck to you, the father and of course the baby :smile: I wish you all the best of health and here's to a new life being born into a loving family <3
Wishing you and the father-to-be the very best for the future.

Spoiler

Good luckkkk !! Wishing you all the best
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest