Confusion about old specs and new 2019 specs Watch

C_Carbon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've already given exams of C12, C34, M1 and S1. Under new specs C12 and C34 are now P1, P2, P3, P4. I want to give further too but the syllabus of further has not changed. But I want to give chemistry and physics under new syllabus. Will giving maths under old syllabus but physics and chemistry under new syllabus create any problem in the future?
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by C_Carbon)
I've already given exams of C12, C34, M1 and S1. Under new specs C12 and C34 are now P1, P2, P3, P4. I want to give further too but the syllabus of further has not changed. But I want to give chemistry and physics under new syllabus. Will giving maths under old syllabus but physics and chemistry under new syllabus create any problem in the future?
No it shouldn't be an issue, It definitely wouldn't be a problem in the UK though I can't guarantee that there is no country/university/employer in the world that would care.
However I didn't think A2 exams for new specification Physics and Chemistry were available until summer 2020
Last edited by gdunne42; 4 weeks ago
C_Carbon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gdunne42)
No it shouldn't be an issue, It definitely wouldn't be a problem in the UK though I can't guarantee that there is no country/university/employer in the world that would care.
However I didn't think A2 exams for new specification Physics and Chemistry were available until summer 2020
Thanks for the answer, much needed relief tbh. And yes thats when I plan on finishing it, summer of 2020, I gave general mathematics this session of january 2019.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads