Was I in the wrong? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I planned to see this guy I’ve been booking up with, it was pouring rain. literally had to drive almost 30-40 mins to see him at his house. I asked him if he had anything to sip on or drink on cuz I was trying to get a little bubbly before starting anything. On top of that I didn’t have the money cuz I had to spend it on gas and stuff but of course I wasn’t going to tel him that. Anyways he told me “no He don’t have anything but I’m sure you can bring some.” ... wtf I said “well you got me fked up... I told him to get his *** to the store and get something”
he replied and said well he has no money so he will see me another time. I know he has money (he always floss his money at me) he just didn’t wanna do it... I said “seriously bottle of wine is only 10 bucks but I guess” after that this boy deleted/Unfriended me off Snapchat (is our only form of communication, long story) and it really got me mad cuz this isn’t the first time he has done this cutting me off like that... so my petty self went and blocked him. Do you guys think I was doing too much for asking if he has anything to drink? Like seriously I was going out of my way for him in the pouring rain.. whole situation turned me off about him that’s why I had to block him
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I hope no one takes this seriously.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
I hope no one takes this seriously.
Believe me I'm not.
The whole way this is written screams troll
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The author is American. Refers to car fuel as gas, money as bucks and talks as if rain is an unusual event.

There's no right or wrong in this story. Just 2 people having a misunderstanding or a difference in their compatibilty when it comes to spending money.
There is no moral high ground or low ground here.

In such a situation the OP should move on to someone that will make more of an effort to be hospitable.
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i find that boys don't take anything serious they think its a joke
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
OP is trolling with a story of a petty female being annoying.
Time to move on.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads