The Student Room Group

Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower P

I've been talking about this for some time, to much abuse from Trumptards.

But here we go - the beginning of the end for Putin's lapdog in the White House.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation?__twitter_impression=true
trump didnt tell anyone to lie. thats silly.
Buzzfeednews.

You're so obviously a troll it's not even funny.
Reply 3
Original post by Notoriety
Buzzfeednews.

You're so obviously a troll it's not even funny.

He had me going for a while. Po's law makes trolling so easy these days.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
I've been talking about this for some time, to much abuse from Trumptards.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s office on Friday denied an explosive report by BuzzFeed News that his investigators had gathered evidence showing President Trump directed his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about a prospective business deal in Moscow.

You may be aware of this by now, Buzzfeed are challenging Mueller to tell them what is inacurate about their reporting. It doesn't look good for them, it is unprecedented for the Special Counsel to feel the need to correct anyone in the media. In other words, it's a miss.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-a-rare-move-mueller’s-office-denies-buzzfeed-report-that-trump-told-cohen-to-lie-about-moscow-project/ar-BBSryEP?ocid=spartandhp
(edited 5 years ago)
But feel free to ignore all these sources just because 'muh Buzzfeed libtards'.

Man, I picked this one out of the list, it's the NYT:

WASHINGTON The special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election disputed on Friday a report that said President Trump had directed Michael D. Cohen, his longtime lawyer and fixer, to lie to Congress about his role in negotiations to build a skyscraper in Moscow.

Just chill for a while, you'll consume yourself with this Trump obsession. You collected all those links 3 hours ago but the real world has moved on. Any thoughts on the latest developments?
Original post by Notoriety
This is the not the first time Buzzfeed has ****ed up with its lazy journalism.

Personally, I see it more as malicious. Their followers will think nothing of it, they love that type of laziness.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
It should have read allegedly directed.

Yes Buzzfeed news, which isnt the most reliable of sources.

All your links use Buzzfeeds claims as the source, so they have no more credibility than Buzzfeed.

As pointed out Mueller has claimed the story is inaccurate and hes in the best position to know whats going on.

Your claim looks false and misleading. I am not a trump supporter.

Yes it should have read "allegedly". Buzzfeed news is not perfect, like any news organisation.

But it is a good news source. It gets a bad rep because of clickbait Buzzfeed articles, but that is seperate to Buzzfeed news.

I know you're not a Trump supporter lol. If you say I've ****ed up then I've probably ****ed up and I apologise for that.
Reply 11
Trump Derangement Syndrome in action lads. Even Mueller felt the need to intervene to stop these fake news from spreading, lol.
"Allegedly" - the magic word used when there's no evidence of anything, and basically nothing solid upon which to base the story, but they still want to publish an article about it anyway. It's the news equivalent of uncorroborated gossip. But Buzzfeed didn’t even bother to use the magic word, because they really are that lazy, careless and inept. Bless 'em.
OrangeManBad?
I know you're not a Trump supporter lol. If you say I've ****ed up then I've probably ****ed up and I apologise for that.

We forgive you, it's not your fault. It's this emerging trend of mud-slinging that we see, they know some always sticks and there are more leftist operatives engaging in it than ever before. Not that long ago there was someone reporting on a Labourite meeting where people were urged to do just that to their Tory opponents, some pople think nothing of it and we'd better not underestimate the nature of the beast.

What was the most recent one like this? The Guardian and their sensational report of Manaforte visiting Assange, that came and went too. Laziness my butt.
Yes it should have read "allegedly". Buzzfeed news is not perfect, like any news organisation.

But it is a good news source. It gets a bad rep because of clickbait Buzzfeed articles, but that is seperate to Buzzfeed news.

I'll start the countdown before you post your next fake news thread. Don't stop being you. This is gold.
Congress has been lying to me for a number of years now.

Quick Reply

Latest