How long should the UCAS Plagiarism checker take? Watch

SophieRoe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi! The question is in the title really. Last year, I received a message from UCAS to say that my personal statement was plagiarism-free. I submitted my application earlier this week, and still haven't got anything back, and now I'm quite worried!
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SophieRoe)
Hi! The question is in the title really. Last year, I received a message from UCAS to say that my personal statement was plagiarism-free. I submitted my application earlier this week, and still haven't got anything back, and now I'm quite worried!
Don’t worry about it, some things take longer than others - Unless you plagiarised anything you should be totally fine
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SophieRoe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
No I didn't, but I did obviously read some books and articles, and I'm worried something might have accidentally got in there! It's really just that I remember getting the email from UCAS last year to say that nothing was plagiarized. So, I was expecting to get it pretty soon this year as well. As it hasn't arrived, I'm worried that they've found some similarity and the reason it has taken a while is because they have to get the proofreaders to look over it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads