3 days to write dissertation ahhH! Watch

Kirstyldriver
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have stupidly left 3 days to write my dissertation. Im on 600 words and I have to write at least 6000! not too many.. I know its my own fault but I do need some sweet words of encouragement right now. Does anyone have any success stories of getting good grades in short amounts of time...
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kirstyldriver)
I have stupidly left 3 days to write my dissertation. Im on 600 words and I have to write at least 6000! not too many.. I know its my own fault but I do need some sweet words of encouragement right now. Does anyone have any success stories of getting good grades in short amounts of time...
There are several on TSR. But you don't have time to go looking for them. Log out and focus on what's important. You don't need encouragement, just self-discipline. Good luck.
RazzzBerries
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You've got this.

1) Split your time out into manageable chunks (e.g 2000 words a day) so it doesn't feel like a big looming task
2) Log off and get started, but allow yourself on during breaks

Good luck!
MinaBee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can do this! :woo:

I remember seeing a thread a while back where a guy did his dissertation in a day and got a 2.1. Anything's possible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (66)
8.05%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.8%
No, but I want to start (303)
36.95%
No, I am unable to (203)
24.76%
No, I chose not to (225)
27.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise