illness withdraw from university overpayment? Watch

nikas12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
can i make overpayment later in 2,3 weeks or do i have to make it as soon as possible.
Last edited by nikas12; 4 weeks ago
nikas12
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=nikas12;81497346]got payment from term 2 witch u shouldn't do I have to pay the overpayment right now can I do that online or via the phone? I don't want to give card details over the phone in case of phissing stuff like that
nikas12
Rep:
?
am not suppose do get term 2 maintenance loan but i did, can i pay overpayment in a week or 2 or i have to do it as soon as possible, to be honest this term 2 maintenance loan helped me alot i spend 300 pounds from the loan. so how lonng till i have to pay the overpayment, can i do it online or throught mobile
Lynsey SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nikas12)
am not suppose do get term 2 maintenance loan but i did, can i pay overpayment in a week or 2 or i have to do it as soon as possible, to be honest this term 2 maintenance loan helped me alot i spend 300 pounds from the loan. so how lonng till i have to pay the overpayment, can i do it online or throught mobile
Hello,

We require an Electronic Change of Circumstances (COC) from your university to confirm you have either suspended/withdrew, within the COC they will confirm how much Tuition Fee is required. Once the COC is processed, all future payments will be cancelled and your entitlement will be re-calculated which may result in a Maintenance loan overpayment.

If a loan overpayment occurs, we will pursue recovery and you will be contacted by collections to arrange payment. Any loan you are eligible to will be applied to your balance.

Has your university sent the COC?

Thanks, Lynsey.
nikas12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lynsey SFE)
Hello,

We require an Electronic Change of Circumstances (COC) from your university to confirm you have either suspended/withdrew, within the COC they will confirm how much Tuition Fee is required. Once the COC is processed, all future payments will be cancelled and your entitlement will be re-calculated which may result in a Maintenance loan overpayment.

If a loan overpayment occurs, we will pursue recovery and you will be contacted by collections to arrange payment. Any loan you are eligible to will be applied to your balance.

Has your university sent the COC?

Thanks, Lynsey.
because of corcumstances, ilness we agreed i can withdraw and resume next year been told to complete a form thats it is that the one? so making a payment only through phone
nikas12
Rep:
?
can i make overpayment in 2 3 weeks or i have to do it as soon as possible
SFE Nihad
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nikas12)
can i make overpayment in 2 3 weeks or i have to do it as soon as possible
Hi Nikas,

As this is a withdrawal, you are expected to pay the money back as soon as possible. You need to give us a call on 0300 100 0629.

Open Monday to Thursday 8.00am- 8.00pm, Friday 8.00am- 5.30pm and between 9.00am to 1.00pm on Saturday Local call rates apply).

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads