Is my boyfriend losing interest ?? Someone help :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi me and my boyfriend have been together a year! Both 19.
I’ve caught him in the past going behind my back messing with other girls ( twice) but I forgave him and gave him one last chance.
He’s usually always asking me to go round to his and sleep there and always see each other 2/3 times a week.
It’s been a week since I last saw him because he said he’s been too busy and ‘ hasn’t had time’ so I have accepted that this may be the truth but I was meant to sleep over at his tonight and he said he’s ‘ too tired’ because he’s been playing rugby. He’s semi pro at this and trains a lot so I understand this is probably physically tireing but why does that mean he can’t see me for a full week and can just cancel plans.
I’m worried that it may be an excuse or he may be talking to other girls again because he hasn’t been texting me as much either.
It’s fustrating because I’m working Sunday and Monday so I thought it would of been nice to just chill out together tonight and Tommorow. What should I do? Help
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi me and my boyfriend have been together a year! Both 19.
I’ve caught him in the past going behind my back messing with other girls ( twice) but I forgave him and gave him one last chance.
He’s usually always asking me to go round to his and sleep there and always see each other 2/3 times a week.
It’s been a week since I last saw him because he said he’s been too busy and ‘ hasn’t had time’ so I have accepted that this may be the truth but I was meant to sleep over at his tonight and he said he’s ‘ too tired’ because he’s been playing rugby. He’s semi pro at this and trains a lot so I understand this is probably physically tireing but why does that mean he can’t see me for a full week and can just cancel plans.
I’m worried that it may be an excuse or he may be talking to other girls again because he hasn’t been texting me as much either.
It’s fustrating because I’m working Sunday and Monday so I thought it would of been nice to just chill out together tonight and Tommorow. What should I do? Help
What you mean messaging, were they just normal friendly messages or of a sexual kind? either way does sound like there is a lack of trust in this relationship.
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Communication

The holy grail of relationship stability, use it
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
What you mean messaging, were they just normal friendly messages or of a sexual kind? either way does sound like there is a lack of trust in this relationship.
Flirty messages, was going on for months even though he promised and reassured me they were only freinds, there is lack of trust I don’t trust him one bit
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Flirty messages, was going on for months even though he promised and reassured me they were only freinds, there is lack of trust I don’t trust him one bit
You can't have a relationship with him if you don't trust him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (66)
8.04%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.8%
No, but I want to start (303)
36.91%
No, I am unable to (203)
24.73%
No, I chose not to (226)
27.53%