Laptop or iPad ? Watch

itsmepreesita
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have a 14 inch HP pavillion laptop but it is very slow despite being fairly new. So I am thinking of exchanging it after starting adult nursing course in September. However, I am confused whether to buy an laptop or iPad. If laptop then can you suggest which model is good for a university student.
Thanks
james.clk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Get laptop, zenbook with touchpad
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
thestudent33
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by itsmepreesita)
I have a 14 inch HP pavillion laptop but it is very slow despite being fairly new. So I am thinking of exchanging it after starting adult nursing course in September. However, I am confused whether to buy an laptop or iPad. If laptop then can you suggest which model is good for a university student.
Thanks
Don't by an iPad, it's not a very good replacement for a laptop.
StormyOcean
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Strange I have a HP Pavillion and love it. Have you scanned it for viruses and made sure it isn't clogged up with old files or something. If its fairly new it may still be under warantee and you can take it back to the shop?
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by StormyOcean)
Strange I have a HP Pavillion and love it. Have you scanned it for viruses and made sure it isn't clogged up with old files or something. If its fairly new it may still be under warantee and you can take it back to the shop?
I have an HP Pavilion, great speed. Also have an IPad.. IPad for lectures and HPP I used at home for assignments.
Mr. Petrol Head
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Definitely a Laptop. I would go for a mac book since it's lag free and quick to use
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads