I don’t feel strong Watch

Jmonay
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don’t feel strong mentally I’m mad i allowed myself to get disrespected by others . I don’t catfish much anymore but the person I spoke to for five years he been found out last year. But moving forward we had argument yesterday because he sent me a vid that was disrespectful and told me to take notes so I got upset and we started arguing and he called me out of my name . I said the real reason your mad cause i catfished you . Then I said something about the girl pic I used I called her a bobble head and said I kept up with lies about this girl cause he would always ask stupid questions like how many guys you messed with and I made up a number .. so he thinks I’m a hoe knowing that I told him I’m a Virgin he don’t care what I have to say he still loves that girl . He said if I say anything about the girl or his family or if I curse him out. He’s cutting me off but he disrespected through out all of this . He’s not the only that ever disrespected me people don’t give a **** about what I say . They only care about what they say . I wish I was strong enough to cutt people off . Because I’m tired of being this positive person when I’m not strong for myself. I’m always a listening ear but no one listens to me I just want to give up ..
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not you again.
Jmonay
Rep:
?
Seamus123 you don’t like what I have to say leave me alone . I’m not letting u or anyone stop me from what I have to say this is what I go through so bye
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jmonay)
Seamus123 you don’t like what I have to say leave me alone . I’m not letting u or anyone stop me from what I have to say this is what I go through so bye
No one does stop you. It’s never ending. Why do you think anyone wants to read about your sordid little life and your bad behaviour towards other people?
Jmonay
Rep:
?
Seamus123well i don’t care what anyone thinks it’s my life if I want write about it’s my buisness and don’t think your life is perfect.. my bad behavior towards others what about how they disrespect me I’m a nice person so don’t come at me about my ways
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why don’t you get yourself some help then for what’s troubling you? No one’s life is perfect but you have to help yourself to change it.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just stop talking to them, tell them to stop contacting you. Go to therapy, you've clearly got stuff going on. Don't know what else you want us to say.
destinyegharevba
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oops sorry dear. sometimes life is like that but don't let that put you down in any way. just focus on your life and remember no one has the right to make you feel worthless. I understand you.and don't care about people telling you what you can and can't do.uou can post things about your life anywhere it doesn't matter.dear
Jmonay
Rep:
?
Seamus123 I am helping myself by talking about I went to therapy but they canceled my sessions so I’m using other outlets what I did cause me to be addicted it was five years of this . And talking to that guy it was four years ofc I been attached so I got to break myself out of it cause I’m not going to keep dealing with the disrespect
destinyegharevba
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I Will tell you something.hopefully it will make you feel better. just give me few minutes
Jmonay
Rep:
?
Pathwaynot that easy to stop if it’s attachment. Yea went to therapy it was a waste of time they didn’t help and they cancel my sessions and I was going every week for four months im not writing it for anyone to notice im writing about for myself so you and Seamus123 Can keep your rude comments to yourself s thanks
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pathwaynot that easy to stop if it’s attachment. Yea went to therapy it was a waste of time they didn’t help and they cancel my sessions and I was going every week for four months im not writing it for anyone to notice im writing about for myself so you and Seamus123 Can keep your rude comments to yourself s thanks
Well it’s not your private site, so suck it up. You behave badly, someone is going to call you out on it. You can’t expect everyone to agree with you. You have control and you make a choice. You have damaged people with your behaviour and now you want everyone to feel sorry for you.
destinyegharevba
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I should keep my comment? but haven't said any thing bad have I? that seem a bit rude
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by destinyegharevba)
I should keep my comment? but haven't said any thing bad have I? that seem a bit rude
OP doesn’t like anyone disagreeing with her. It’s not aimed at you. She is referring to @Pathway and I.
Jmonay
Rep:
?
destinyegharevba thanks for your advice I’m not worried about what they say to me yea I will continue to post about anything that bothers me thank you for your advice and don’t give up in school or get too devasted on test grades you will do better next time always think of it that way and you will be a success.. yea I get depressed a lot but I’m not diagnosed with it
destinyegharevba
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Seamus123)
OP doesn’t like anyone disagreeing with her. It’s not aimed at you. She is referring to @Pathway and I.
oh okay thanks
destinyegharevba
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
destinyegharevba thanks for your advice I’m not worried about what they say to me yea I will continue to post about anything that bothers me thank you for your advice and don’t give up in school or get too devasted on test grades you will do better next time always think of it that way and you will be a success.. yea I get depressed a lot but I’m not diagnosed with it
no worries.you will be fine.trust me thanks anyway
Jmonay
Rep:
?
destinyegharevba I wasn’t talking about you I wasn’t talking about the other two people that commented
destinyegharevba
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
destinyegharevba I wasn’t talking about you I wasn’t talking about the other two people that commented
yea I know that already. take care and don t feel weak anymore
Last edited by destinyegharevba; 4 weeks ago
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wasn't being rude. You need to cut ties with him, as hard as that is. You are only making the situation worse for yourself by keeping in contact with him. See a different therapist, you might not have gotten on well with your first one, but they're not all like that. If you like writing about yourself, and find it therapeutic then perhaps journalling might help you? At different times in my life I've found writing stuff down in a journal to be beneficial, you might also.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (7)
11.29%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
8.06%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
4.84%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
6.45%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads