Safe bro u make sense, take it one step at a time
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As a half pakistani guy, "many of them" is quite accurate
Maybe because you’re not from London, or you’re not from a big city.

It also only applies to ugly guys. I am good looking and I usually don’t have any problems dating Bengali/Pakistani/Indian girls.
ModeratelyStupid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Bengali girl here, currently dating a black guy, I’d say I don’t really have a preference when it comes to guys, so long as we mesh well together. But then again, once you go black, you never go back lolol. Also, major issue is that Pakistani and Bengalis usually come from strict/traditional Muslim families, so a lot of the time they would, but just can’t in their current situation. If my parents find out, I’ll be murdered and he’ll be murdered. So not good. I’d say the only issue would be family and how they’d take it. Don’t think imma be telling my parents till I’ve moved in with him and far away from my family, seeing as it’s not safe for us.
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
An overwhelming majority of Pakistani girls prefer white guys over guys from their own race. It's their way of breaking free of tradition and family influences while they're at uni and/or living away from home for the first time. Go to any university campus in the UK with a high South Asian student population and you'll see all the best-looking Pakistani, Indian and Bengali girls following white guys around everywhere like puppies. The very small minority of Pakistani girls who date guys within their own race are the ones who have always got marriage on their minds from day one, but will keep it a secret like their lives depend on it and constantly pretend nothing is going on, even in full view of all their friends.
Youngyu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by asif007)
An overwhelming majority of Pakistani girls prefer white guys over guys from their own race. It's their way of breaking free of tradition and family influences while they're at uni and/or living away from home for the first time. Go to any university campus in the UK with a high South Asian student population and you'll see all the best-looking Pakistani, Indian and Bengali girls following white guys around everywhere like puppies. The very small minority of Pakistani girls who date guys within their own race are the ones who have always got marriage on their minds from day one, but will keep it a secret like their lives depend on it and constantly pretend nothing is going on, even in full view of all their friends.
What about hijabi girls ?
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Youngyu)
What about hijabi girls ?
I've seen hijabi girls who would wear the hijab and dress modestly at uni all day, then take it off at night to wear short dresses, go clubbing, drink alcohol and get with white guys.

I've also seen hijabi girls who claimed to be fully religious, prayed 5 times a day, kept every fast during Ramadan etc but happily dated (within their own race) in complete secrecy and lied to their friends about it. They probably had sex before marriage too.

Take your pick. Just goes to show that you can't trust a girl as far as you can throw her, regardless of whether she wears a hijab or not.
GraduateLynx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Befanous)
Well??

Why or why not?

Would you marry one?

Any Pakistani girls here?
This is one of those Mama mia, here we go again, white guys, how can I resist them threads.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh6
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Once your parents find out you lpt wont even be thinking of white paper let alone white people. Hope you prayed your fajr
Nancysaqr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
If u R religious eg muslim
Then the best thing to do is make sure they are Muslim
Otherwise your parents would not appreciate it
Youngyu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by asif007)
I've seen hijabi girls who would wear the hijab and dress modestly at uni all day, then take it off at night to wear short dresses, go clubbing, drink alcohol and get with white guys.

I've also seen hijabi girls who claimed to be fully religious, prayed 5 times a day, kept every fast during Ramadan etc but happily dated (within their own race) in complete secrecy and lied to their friends about it. They probably had sex before marriage too.

Take your pick. Just goes to show that you can't trust a girl as far as you can throw her, regardless of whether she wears a hijab or not.
Hmm interesting.

How common are inter racial relationships these days at universities ?
Have things improved on that front ?

When it came to Pakistani Girls, in my days, non-muslim/non pakistani Boys would usually be warned off by a close male relative of that said girl.

Is it because more are living away from home to go uni?
Last edited by Youngyu; 9 months ago
username3795140
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yh I mean y not....

But the guy would have to convert....
And the dad would have to approve
And the whole f***ing family
And he'd have to wear Asian clothes and look good in them... ykno for the wedding....
Hed probably have to learn a bit of urdu, ykno the old ppl would be intrigued
Probably would have to have some Paki friends
And yh, you're sorted

I meannnnn I think it's more of a challenge for the guy... in other words XD
How about marry?
Justbeingmyself
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm sure they're attracted to them. Whether their parents/families accept it though is a whole different story.
Last edited by Justbeingmyself; 1 week ago
Pkqueen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
I wouldn't mind, I don't think my parents would either
Does he have to be Muslim?
SlightlySummer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Actually, I think yes
(Original post by Pkqueen)
Does he have to be Muslim?
username3795140
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
However if it were a Muslim guy, he could marry a Muslim, Jewish or Christian woman so...
Actually, I think yes
username3795140
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yeah, it might seem unfair but the religion 'passes' through the father to the kid in Islam
because the kids usually follow him and instill good values in him so yh
heartx desire
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
As a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, I wouldn't if the guy is non-muslim.
Well??

Why or why not?

Would you marry one?

Any Pakistani girls here?
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Kinda impressive how y’all switched from “would you date a nice chill guy” to would you date a black/white guy”.
username3795140
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by nha.)
Kinda impressive how y’all switched from “would you date a nice chill guy” to would you date a black/white guy”.
whoa I've seen you quite a lot of threads n u seem you have quite sharp comments lmao
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Skittleskitty)
whoa I've seen you quite a lot of threads n u seem you have quite sharp comments lmao
Lol, been wondering what’s going on in 2k19
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.33%
Labour (475)
42.72%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.06%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)