Circumcision Styles Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
My foreskin is too tight and my doctor has recommended being circumcised, but has said it can be done in different ways.
Anyone on here that is circumcised, should I get it tight/loose, low/high and what is the difference?
Cheers.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
I don't know about low/high but I know that if it is really tight then there is no movement of the skin, so you'd need lube while masturbating. and loose means you can move the skin up and down easily. Good luck and hope it gets sorted x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know about low/high but I know that if it is really tight then there is no movement of the skin, so you'd need lube while masturbating. and loose means you can move the skin up and down easily. Good luck and hope it gets sorted x
My doctor said she usually does them as tight as she can. Do you think it is better to get it done really tight?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My doctor said she usually does them as tight as she can. Do you think it is better to get it done really tight?
I like it tight, but I'm not a guy so I cant really say
jdro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
As long as the foreskin can pull back it should be ok... e.g.
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jdro)
As long as the foreskin can pull back it should be ok...
My foreskin doesn't retract and can cause pain if I try, that's why my doctor has told me she thinks I need to be circumcised.
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 3 months ago
Jonnyabcuk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I had a circumcision at 18 due to a tight foreskin after some research on the internet I chose to go for high and tight because it's cosmetically looks better and works well with a condom personally for me it was the right decision and a positive outcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1132)
54.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (453)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (165)
7.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed