How to use colleague discount card? Watch

sofia0326
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Just got my colleague discount card from Sainsburys but I have no idea how to use it in store. Behind the card it requires 2 signatures. Can I use it at self checkout or will I need someone to do it for me? Also, do I need to activate it online or something before using it? I read online that this can be used at Argos as well, is it true? I'm so confused as I havent done this before. Any help or advice is welcomed
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sofia0326)
Just got my colleague discount card from Sainsburys but I have no idea how to use it in store. Behind the card it requires 2 signatures. Can I use it at self checkout or will I need someone to do it for me? Also, do I need to activate it online or something before using it? I read online that this can be used at Argos as well, is it true? I'm so confused as I havent done this before. Any help or advice is welcomed
- Yes the card can be used at Argos since Argos is part of sainsburys now.

- The signature must be signed by you and then you can norminate 1 other person to use the card. That norminee will need to also sign that card. Only you and the norminee are allowed to use the card though.

- you can use the card at the self checkout. At the payment page, you wil the need to swipe the colleague discount card on the debit card swipe machine. / terminal thing on the self checkout.
sofia0326
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DarkChaoz95)
- Yes the card can be used at Argos since Argos is part of sainsburys now.

- The signature must be signed by you and then you can norminate 1 other person to use the card. That norminee will need to also sign that card. Only you and the norminee are allowed to use the card though.

- you can use the card at the self checkout. At the payment page, you wil the need to swipe the colleague discount card on the debit card swipe machine. / terminal thing on the self checkout.
Thank you! Btw do I need to activate the card or can I just use it?
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes, it should work straight away. Mine did.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads