The Student Room Group

I’m a fat **** and I’d love to lose weight...thanks for ur help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I feel like 60kg won't make much of a different (that's if I even lose a kilo lol) university can help me lose weight right?

idk university usually makes people fatter. I think you'll notice loads of difference after losing a stone or 2 imo, but 50kg is still healthy so go for it if that's what you'd like to do
I feel like 60kg won't make much of a different (that's if I even lose a kilo lol) university can help me lose weight right?

15kg is a very big difference on anyone, hell even 5kg is a noticeable difference. You should reconsider the 50kg goal because that would make you underweight (according to BMI). Good luch :biggrin:
OP best way is to learn to cycle :smile: get anywhere you like without the stressful traffic or train delay AND burn calories
Reply 23
Really? I though it's possible coz I saw a lot of people in youtube lose like 10kg a week lool

I don't think it's possible for even someone not eating at all to lose 10kg in a week lool

Unless it's water weight ofc

with this mindset you're gonna be looking back at this in 3 months and realising that you haven't lost any weight at all.
15kg is a very big difference on anyone, hell even 5kg is a noticeable difference. You should reconsider the 50kg goal because that would make you underweight (according to BMI). Good luch :biggrin:

Okay I’ll lower my standards lool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending