The Student Room Group

dating! has he lost interest

If your speaking to a guy and he say's he's super busy with work and studies and never initiates conversation, is this him saying he is not interested in a subtle way?

Also he says he's busy but then is always active online, so obviously he has time to speak to someone.

we have plans to meet for the first time but i'm unsure if he will when it actually comes to the date.
Original post by Anonymous
If your speaking to a guy and he say's he's super busy with work and studies and never initiates conversation, is this him saying he is not interested in a subtle way?

Also he says he's busy but then is always active online, so obviously he has time to speak to someone.

we have plans to meet for the first time but i'm unsure if he will when it actually comes to the date.

You cant tell for sure but it sounds 80/ 20 like he has lost interest imo. Sometimes though being online doesnt mean you are at the computer or doing anything. If you see he is posting then you know he isnt really busy rather than just logged in.

The way I would play it is not to give it too much time and dont make the effort. let him make the effort for a change. If he doesnt then either hes busy but he will contact you when he isnt or he isnt interested. I tend to think even a busy person can spare 5-10 mins for someone they are interested in or a friend.

I would say about the date then dont chase. You can offer the date and then leave it to him. Just get on with your life and dont believe everything he says.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending